References in periodicals archive ?
S100A1 is an immunostain that is reportedly positive in oncocytomas and negative in chromophobe renal cell carcinomas.
MicroRNA-138 regulates hypoxia-induced endothelial cell dysfunction by targeting S100A1.
Indeed, HMGB1 and the two S100 family proteins, S100B and S100A1, increase the expression of the antiapoptotic protein Bcl-2, in a RAGE-dependent way, favoring neuroblastoma cell survival [17,29].
CacyBP protein could be interacted with S100 protein family including S100A1, S100A6, S100A12, S100B, and S100P.
The partnership includes uniQure's proprietary gene therapy programme for congestive heart failure that is intended to restore the heart's ability to synthesize S100A1, a calcium sensor and master regulator of heart function as well as the potential for target-exclusive collaboration in other disease areas.
The agreement also includes the potential for target-exclusive collaboration in other disease areas on ten targets, including S100A1.
Cardiology researchers have demonstrated feasibility, the long-term therapeutic effectiveness and the safety of S100A1 gene therapy in a large animal model of heart failure under conditions approximating a clinical setting.
Augmentation of Cav1 channel current and action potential duration after uptake of S100A1 in sympathetic ganglion neurons.
S100 proteins are part of the inflammatory response and a number of these proinflammatory cytokines (S100B, S100A6, S100A7, S100A1, S100A9, and S100A12) have been implicated in neurodegenerative disorders, such as AD.
S100A1 expression in ovarian and endometrial endometrioid carcinomas is a prognostic indicator of relapse-free survival.
4-7) Most of these markers, such as cluster of differentiation (CD) 10, renal cell carcinoma marker (RCCma), [alpha]-methylacyl-CoA racemase (P504S), epithelial membrane antigen (EMA), paired box gene (PAX) 8, PAX2, S100A1, and kidney-specific cadherin (ksp-cad), are also expressed in proximal and/or distal renal tubules as well.
Purification of the Ca 2+ binding protein S100A1 from myocardium and recombinant E.
Medical browser ?
- S. imbricata
- S. laevis
- S. treculeana
- S’roganoff's treatment
- S1 nuclease mapping
- S1, S2
- S1, S2, etc.
- S1S2S3 pattern
Full browser ?
- S100 calcium binding protein A6
- S100 calcium binding protein A7
- S100 calcium binding protein A7-like 1
- S100 calcium binding protein A7A
- S100 calcium binding protein A8
- S100 calcium binding protein A9
- S100 calcium binding protein G
- S100 calcium-binding protein A1
- S100 calcium-binding protein A10
- S100 calcium-binding protein A11
- S100 calcium-binding protein A12
- S100 calcium-binding protein A13
- S100 calcium-binding protein A14
- S100 calcium-binding protein A15
- S100 calcium-binding protein A16
- S100 calcium-binding protein A17
- S100 calcium-binding protein A2
- S100 calcium-binding protein A3
- S100 calcium-binding protein A4
- S100 calcium-binding protein A5
- S100 calcium-binding protein A6
- S100 calcium-binding protein A7
- S100 calcium-binding protein A7-like 1
- S100 calcium-binding protein A7A
- S100 calcium-binding protein A8
- S100 calcium-binding protein A9
- S100 calcium-binding protein G
- S100 protein, alpha polypeptide