References in periodicals archive ?
Immunohistochemical analysis of the S100A1, S100B, CD44 and Bcl-2 antigens and the rate of cell proliferation assessed by Ki-67 antibody in benign and malignant melanocytic tumours.
Cardiology researchers have demonstrated feasibility, the long-term therapeutic effectiveness and the safety of S100A1 gene therapy in a large animal model of heart failure under conditions approximating a clinical setting.
The reversal of cardiac dysfunction in this pre-clinical heart failure model in the pig by restoring S100A1 levels in practically the same setting as in a patient is remarkable and will pave the way for a clinical trial.
The napsin A, S100P, surfactant protein A, UROIII, thrombomodulin, CK14, desmoglein-3, and S100A1 immunostaining procedures were performed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center with either a BenchMark ULTRA, Leica BONDMAX (Leica Microsystems, Wetzlar, Germany), or Dako Auto-stainer (Dako North America, Inc, Carpinteria, California) automated staining platforms.
S100A1, TTF-1, and surfactant protein A were not found to demonstrate significant positive staining in either tumor type, while napsin A expression was seen in very few cases.
10) Recent studies suggest that S100A1 is positive in most ROs and negative in ChRCCs, but those findings remain preliminary.
Some studies have shown the value of S100A1 and CD82 in distinguishing chromophobe RCC from oncocytoma, (64,65) but those findings need to be further verified.
Purification of the Ca 2+ binding protein S100A1 from myocardium and recombinant E.
As for renal tumors, it is of interest that S100A1 protein is consistently expressed in ROs and is generally negative in chromophobe RCC, while variably positive in other RCC subtypes.
All clones were specific for S100B and did not cross-react with S100A1, neuron-specific enolase-[gamma][gamma], neuron-specific enolase-[alpha][alpha], myelin basic protein, and synapsin-1.
S100A1 (26,27,71) is 1, among 13 members of the S100 protein family, that is expressed in a large variety of cell types and regulates many cellular functions, including cell cycle and differentiation.
A small series (55) has shown that S100A1 protein staining is increased in conjunctival melanomas compared to nevi.
Medical browser ?
- S. imbricata
- S. laevis
- S. treculeana
- S’roganoff's treatment
- S1 nuclease mapping
- S1, S2
- S1, S2, etc.
- S1S2S3 pattern
Full browser ?
- S100 calcium binding protein A6
- S100 calcium binding protein A7
- S100 calcium binding protein A7-like 1
- S100 calcium binding protein A7A
- S100 calcium binding protein A8
- S100 calcium binding protein A9
- S100 calcium binding protein G
- S100 calcium-binding protein A1
- S100 calcium-binding protein A10
- S100 calcium-binding protein A11
- S100 calcium-binding protein A12
- S100 calcium-binding protein A13
- S100 calcium-binding protein A14
- S100 calcium-binding protein A15
- S100 calcium-binding protein A16
- S100 calcium-binding protein A17
- S100 calcium-binding protein A2
- S100 calcium-binding protein A3
- S100 calcium-binding protein A4
- S100 calcium-binding protein A5
- S100 calcium-binding protein A6
- S100 calcium-binding protein A7
- S100 calcium-binding protein A7-like 1
- S100 calcium-binding protein A7A
- S100 calcium-binding protein A8
- S100 calcium-binding protein A9
- S100 calcium-binding protein G
- S100 protein, alpha polypeptide