Rowntree and Geraghty test | definition of Rowntree and Geraghty test by Medical dictionary
Geraghty, John T. (redirected from Rowntree and Geraghty test)
Geraghty, John T., U.S. physician, 1876-1924.
Geraghty test - obsolete test for renal function. Synonym(s): phenolsulfonphthalein test
Rowntree and Geraghty test - Synonym(s): phenolsulfonphthalein test
- routine orders
- routine recall
- Rouviere, Henri
- Roux method
- Roux stain
- Roux, Cesar
- Roux, Philibert J.
- Roux, Pierre P.E.
- Roux-en-Y anastomosis
- Roux-en-y gastric bypass
- roux-en-Y operation
- Roven IMDC
- Rovighi, Alberto
- Rovsing sign
- Rovsing, Niels Thorkild
- Rowe-Killey forceps
- Rowland Payne, C.M.E.
- Rowley, P.T.
- Rowntree and Geraghty test
- Rowntree, Leonard G.
- Roy Adaptation Model
- Roy, Callista
- Roy, James Evans
- Royal Army Medical Corps
- royal blue-top tube
- Royal College
- Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- Royal College of Midwives
- Royal College of Nurses
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Royal College of Pathologists
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Royal College of Radiologists
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Royal Free disease
- Royal Infirmary