Mentioned in ?
- acetabular artery
- acetabular branch
- acromial artery
- anterior gastric branches of anterior vagal trunk
- anterior intercostal branches of internal thoracic artery
- anterior ramus of lateral cerebral sulcus
- anterior ramus of spinal nerve
- articular branches
- ascending branch
- atrial anastomotic branch of circumflex branch of left coronary artery
- bronchial ramus
- caudate branches of left branch of portal vein
- celiac branches of posterior vagal trunk
- choroid branches
- communicating branch of intermediate nerve with tympanic plexus
- communicating branch of otic ganglion with chorda tympani
- deltoid branch
- dental branches
References in periodicals archive ?
Rame's primary market focus is Chile, where energy demand outstrips supply, creating conditions that make the country highly favourable for renewable power projects.
Jean-Paul Rame is a graduate of the Institut d'Etudes Politique de Paris (Science Po) and the Harvard Business School.
The hugely experienced Rame was part of the French squads at Euro 2000 and the World Cup in 2002, and played twice against Liverpool in the Champions League in 2005-06.
Taviano's book connects these stereotypes to features in the staging of the Fo/ Rame plays in these respective regions, thus indicating how the Fo/Rame English language production history provides valuable tools for a general transcultural analysis of these regions' respective theater and entertainment industries.
BORDEAUX: Rame, Faubert, Jemmali, Cid, Marange, Menegazzo, Ducasse, Micoud (Mavuba 74), Wendell, Chamakh (Perea 11), Darcheville (Obertan 59).
Liverpool started to hit back when Riise's fine crossfield pass found Luis Garcia, and the little Spaniard cut in to force Rame into an important save.
'This is based on a long term movement of people moving away from big cities because they are fed up,' said Ms Rame. 'But there are a lot of people who haven't escaped and want to bring that into their lives, anything that feels natural.
Fo countered that he and Rame "could not sit by and watch what is happening in Italy," comparing the present situation to that addressed in Accidental Death of an Anarchist when leftists were thrown to their deaths from police windows.
Johan Paran's visit to Cambridge and New York is part of a larger, two-city festival celebrating the 50th anniversary of Fo's career on stage with Rame. That career began when they met while performing together in a 1951 satirical revue in Milan; since then the couple has created dozens of works that have been performed to acclaim around the globe.
Wenger watched pounds 5m-rated Rame - a long-time target - play for France in their 5-0 win against Japan last week.
The editor of the book, Walter Valeri, has written a brief opening text, in which he pays homage to Rame, claiming that her main contribution to theatre lies in her "consistent ability to interpret for her audience the significance of current socio-political events" and concluding that "she has produced dramatic works of art that will forever occupy a place in the history of the theatre" (4).
Rame is valued at around half that and is likely to move on in the summer.
Medical browser ?
- rakta moksha
- Ralfe, Charles Henry
- Ramachandran plot
- Ramadan fasting
- Raman effect
- Raman spectrum
- Raman, Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata
- Rambo Syndrome
- Rambourg chromic acid-phosphotungstic acid stain
- Rambourg periodic acid-chromic methenamine-silver stain
- Ramfjord Index Teeth
- rami bronchiales bronchi
- rami bronchiales hyparteriales
- rami bronchiales pulmonis
- rami capsulae internae
- rami caudae nuclei caudati
- rami clivales
- rami corporis amygdaloidei
- rami corporis geniculati lateralis
- rami cutanei anteriores ramorum anteriorum arteriarum intercostalium
- rami dentales arteriae alveolaris inferioris
- rami dentales arteriae alveolaris superioris posterioris
- rami gastrici nervi vagi
- rami globi pallidi
- rami laterales arteriarum centralium anterolateralium
- rami laterales rami sinistri venae portae hepatis
- rami laterales ramorum dorsalium nervorum spinalum
- rami linguales nervi glossopharyngei
- rami linguales nervi hypoglossi
- rami linguales nervi lingualis
Full browser ?
- Ramco Gershenson Properties Trust
- Ramco Seven Heads Limited
- Rameau Jean Philippe
- Rameau, Jean Philippe
- Rameau, Jean-Philippe
- Rameau, Jean-Philippe
- Ramée Marie Louise de la
- Ramée, Joseph Jacques
- Ramée, Pierre de La
- ramekin dish
- ramekin dishes