Train Track Appearance(redirected from Railroad Track Appearance)
(1) calcified blood vessels seen by angiography
(2) splenic and portal vein thrombosis seen by CT
(3) parallel rows of bacterial cocci (Dermatophilus congolensis) seen by light microscopy
(4) intercellular bridging due to desmosomes in epithelial cells as seen by light microscopy
(5) bile canaliculi in catenin knoc out mice; and
(6) the bronchial walls in cylindric bronchiectasis
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.