References in periodicals archive ?
Anti-human Rab5 and Rab7 were purchased from Santa Cruz.
Methods: We used 3-, 7-, and 12-month-old APPswe/PSEN1dE9 (APP/PS1) mice to model different stages of AD with age- and gender-matched wild-type littermates as controls (4-7 mice per group) and detected the changes of EAL markers, endosomal organizers Rab5 and Rab7, autophagosome marker LC3B, and lysosomal proteins Lamp1/2 in cortex and hippocampus by immunohistochemistry and Western blotting analysis.
RIN2 can connect three GTPases, R-Ras, Rab5, and Rac1, to promote endothelial cell adhesion through the regulation of integrin internalization and Rac1 activation , but there were no reports of an effect on animal production.
In addition, other Rabs that are implicated in intracellular GLUT4 traffic include Rab4 , Rab5 , Rab11 , Rab28 , and Rab31 .
In this context, Rab GTPases are the most abundant class of proteins associated to LDs, even though, only for some of them, such as Rab1, Rab5, Rab10, Rab18, and Rab32, a functional interaction with LDs has been reported [68, 71].
Cortez et al., "A Rab5 endosomal pathway mediates Parkin-dependent mitochondrial clearance," Nature Communications, vol.
12 proteins were identified, associated with this cell process, which were SEC22B (Sec22), TUBB (TUBB), ITGA5 ([alpha]5[beta]1), ACTB (F-actin), ITGB2 (CR3), ITGB1 ([beta]1), TUBA1B (TUBA), ATB6V1B2 (vATPase), SEC22B (Sec22), CANX (calnexin), RAB5A (Rab5), and FCAR (FcaR) (Figure 6).
A role for Rab5 in structuring the endoplasmic reticulum.
Two signaling GTPases, Rab5 and Rab7, have been found to be associated with autophagosome formation, bacterial invasion, endosome fusion and maturation, and the fate of intracellular GAS.
It has been widely reported that Rab proteins of the endocytic pathway (e.g., Rab25, Rab13, Rab23, and Rab5) and the constitutive secretory pathway (e.g., Rab8) play significant roles in malignancy [20, 27-30].
Odom, "Isoprenoid biosynthesis inhibition disrupts Rab5 localization and food vacuolar integrity in Plasmodium falciparum" Eukaryotic Cell, vol.
Molecular cloning of Rab5 (ApRab5) in Aiptasia pulchella and its retention in phagosomes harboring live zooxanthellae.
Medical browser ?
- Rabbit Curve
- Rabbit Ear Appearance
- rabbit fever
- rabbit fibroma virus
- RABBIT II
- Rabbit Ileal Loop Test
- rabbit myxoma virus
- rabbit nose
- rabbit stool
- rabbit syndrome
Full browser ?
- RAB3A, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB3B, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB3C, member RAS oncogene family
- Rab3D upregulated with myeloid differentiation
- RAB3D, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB4, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB41, member RAS homolog family
- RAB41, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB42, member RAS homolog family
- RAB42, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB43, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB44, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB45, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB4A, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB4B, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB5A, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB5B, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB5C, member of RAS oncogene family
- RAB5C, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB6 interacting, kinesin-like
- RAB6, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB6-interacting golgin
- Rab6-interacting kinesin-like protein
- Rab6-like protein WTH3
- Rab6A variant 3
- RAB6A, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB6B, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB6C, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB7, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB7A, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB7B, member RAS oncogene family