References in periodicals archive ?
microRNA-30b/c inhibits nonsmall cell lung cancer cell proliferation by targeting Rab18. BMC Cancer 2014; 14: 126-136, doi: 10.1186/1471-2407-14-703.
Different proteins have been identified by proteomic analysis, mostly classified into three groups: (1) structural proteins, such as the members of the PAT (perilipin-ADRP-TIP47) family and the cell death-inducing DFF45-like effector (CIDE) family; (2) membrane-trafficking proteins, including but not limited to Rab10, Rab18, Rab32, and Arf1 proteins and soluble NSF attachment protein receptors (SNAREs); and (3) enzymes implicated in lipid synthesis, such as DGAT2, and catabolism, such as ATGL and HSL [8, 25].
In this context, Rab GTPases are the most abundant class of proteins associated to LDs, even though, only for some of them, such as Rab1, Rab5, Rab10, Rab18, and Rab32, a functional interaction with LDs has been reported [68, 71].
In the transgenic Arabidopsis, overexpression of AtHD2C was associated with enhanced expression of RD29B and RAB18 (ABA-responsive LEA-like genes) which resulted in tolerance of the transgenic plant to salt stress (Sridha and Wu 2006).
The promoters of many COR genes such as COR15a/b (Wilhelm and Thomashow, 1993; Baker et al., 1994), RAB18 (Lang and Palva, 1992), COR78 (Yamaguchi-Shinozaki and Shinozaki, 1993), KIN1/2 (Kurkela and Franck, 1990; Kurkela and Borg-Franck, 1992) from A.
PPARg continues being the central actor of the scene, but the dysfunction of many others has been recognized as part/cause of the development of these diseases; some of them belong to the lipogenesis pathway (FASN, FABP4, and SCD1) and others used to be associated with other roles (ZAG, RORa1, Rab18, and BrCa1), but now their roles in this dysfunction are emerging.
###CaMV 35S-CmMYB2###Tolerance to drought and salt stress###Delayed in flowering###RD22 RD29A RAB18 COR47###Shan et al.
SW13 subunit of SW1/SNF complex has been recently reported to act as a positive regulator in ABA-mediated inhibition of seed germination and growth by interacting with a negative regulator, HAB1 (Hypersensitive to ABA1), to increase the expression of RAB18 and RD29B .
Constitutive overexpression of ABF3 and ABREB2 (=ABF4) in Arabidopsis enhance expression levels of target LEA-type genes (RAB18 and RD29B).
The study revealed that MG had no effect on transcription of RD29A in either plant type, but significantly increased the transcription of RD29B and RAB18, in a concentration-dependent manner.
In Arabidopsis, AtABI5 overexpression can induce RAB18 and some downstream stress-response genes (Brocard et al., 2002).
Role of abscisic acid in drought-induced freezing tolerance, cold acclimation, and accumulation of LTI78 and RAB18 proteins in Arabidopsis thaliana.
Medical browser ?
Full browser ?
- RAB-8b protein
- Rab-9-like protein
- Rab-related GTP-binding protein
- RAB1, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB10, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB11 OTTHUMP00000164214
- RAB11A, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB11B, member of RAS oncogene family
- RAB11B, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB12, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB13, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB14, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB15, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB15, member RAS onocogene family
- RAB17, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB18 small GTPase
- RAB18, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB19, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB1A, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB1B, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB1C, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB1C, member RAS oncogene family pseudogene
- RAB20, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB21, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB22A, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB23, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB24, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB25, member RAS oncogene family
- RAB26, member RAS oncogene family