References in periodicals archive ?
While the Quebec legislation does not single out any religion by name, Muslim headwear have long been a source of public debate in Quebec.Quebec's minister for the status of women drew condemnation from opposition politicians earlier this year after she said the hijab is a symbol of female oppression.
Les Quebecois ont confie lundi les renes de la province a la Coalition avenir Quebec (CAQ) de Francois Legault.
BELLEAU Marie-Claire, Faculte de droit, Universite Laval, Quebec, Quebec, Canada
Ontario and Quebec committed to team up on economic development and decided to a series of economic roundtables, which will comprise leaders of the business communities from both provinces.
En materia de cultura, es de suma importancia que Quebec sea la unica provincia canadiense que invierta en ese ambito en Mexico, que participe en el Festival Internacional Cervantino, desde 1972, y en la Feria Internacional del Libro de Guadalajara, desde 1994; y que mas de 100 artistas de Mexico y Quebec se hayan beneficiado de las residencias artisticas que se ofrecen bilateralmente como consecuencia de los acuerdos interinstitucionales que se han aprovechado con instituciones como CONACULTA, INBA e INAH, desde 1999.
Additionally, even more of Quebec's promising technology entrepreneurs and knowledgeable representatives will be showcased at one of SXSW's scheduled Meet Ups:
The move and the activity leading up to it had a negative impact on Quebec's image in the mining community.
 Centre hospitalier universitaire de Quebec, University Laval, Quebec, QC
Quebec remains the only province that does not allow spouses in common-law or de facto unions to seek spousal support when they split up.
Many issues were discussed about the economic and political implications of a 'yes' vote, including what would become of the territory of Quebec and its share of the national debt.
He worked on his French, spent a lot of time in Quebec and, when he became Prime Minister, placed several Quebec-oriented policies in the window, such as fixing the "fiscal imbalance" and recognizing the Quebecois as "a nation within Canada." For a while it seemed to be working, as the Conservatives won ten seats in Quebec in 2006 and were on track to win as many as 30 seats there in 2008.
Currently before the Supreme Court of Canada a Quebec couple from Drummondville, Quebec, is seeking to have their children exempted from the province's mandatory Ethics and Religious Culture (ERC) course.
Medical browser ?
- quasi-intentional tort
- Quasimodo syndrome
- quater in die
- quaternary ammonium compound
- quaternary ammonium compounds
- quaternary blast injury
- quaternary carbon atom
- quaternary hospital
- Quaternary period
- quaternary structure
- Quaternary Syphilis
- Quatrefages de Breau
- Quatrefages de Breau, Jean L.A. de
- Quebec classification
- Queckenstedt sign
- Queckenstedt, Hans
- Queckenstedt's test
- Queckenstedt-Stookey test
- Queen Anne sign
- Queen Anne’s lace
- Queen Christina
- Queen of Poisons
- Queen’s Counsel
- Queen’s delight
- Queen’s nurse
- Queen’s Nursing Institute
- Queensland tick typhus
- quellung reaction
- Quenu hemorrhoidal plexus
Full browser ?
- Québec (QC)
- Quebec Act, 1774
- Quebec Amateur Athletic Association
- Quebec Anglophone Heritage Network
- Quebec Asbestos Mining Association
- Quebec Association for Adult Learning
- Quebec Association of Building Inspectors
- Quebec Association of Convention Bureaus
- Quebec Association of Educators
- Quebec Association of Home Based Education
- Quebec Association of Independent Schools
- Quebec Association of Mathematics Teachers
- Quebec Association of School Administrators
- Quebec Back Pain Disability Questionnaire
- Quebec Back Pain Disability Scale
- Quebec Biotechnology Innovation Centre
- Quebec Bloc
- Quebec Board of Black Educators, Inc.
- Quebec Bridge
- Québec Bridge
- Quebec Building Envelope Council