References in periodicals archive ?
Quality of life and rosacea: pulsed dye laser impact.
[7.] Webster GF Satur N, Goldman MP, Halmi B, Greenbaum S: Treatment of recalcitrant warts using the pulsed dye laser. Cutis 1995, 56:230-232.
Treatment of stretch marks with the 585-nm flashlamp-pumped pulsed dye laser. Dermatol Surg 1996; 22: 332-7.
BACKGROUND: Pulsed dye laser treatments usually result in purpura.
In addition, treatment with a pulsed dye laser is safe, with no adverse consequences even in young infants.
Pulsed dye laser can be used to help fade the mark in most patients - although it may not clear it completely.
Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.mrrse.com/sample/16784 Based on treatment type, the global scar treatment market has been categorized into topical products [creams, gels, silicone sheets, and others (sprays, oils, etc.)], laser treatment (Co2 lasers, pulsed dye laser, excimer laser,) injectables, and others.
(8) showed that the pulsed dye laser was an effective device for the treatment of SH, but only 28% of lesions completely disappeared with one session.
Neuhaus et al.22 in their study on efficacy of nonpurpuragenic pulsed dye laser and intense pulsed light for erythematotelangiectatic rosacea used 560nm cut off filter, with fluence range of 22-25J/cm2, three treatments were given at monthly intervals with a 4-week follow-up after the last treatment session, there was significant decrease in erythema and telangiectasia scores (p<0.01) and the patients VAS for erythema also showed significant decrease (p<0.05) and the malar telangiectasia counts also showed significant reduction (p<0.05).22 The 10-point VAS was done by physician and patient for both erythema and telangiectasia at every treatment session and scores of both these parameters reduced post-treatment.
The hemangioma had received wound care and pulsed dye laser treatment, and the infant was started on systemic propranolol.
Alternative treatments include surgical excision, pulsed dye laser, cryotherapy with liquid nitrogen, timolol solution, imiquimod, or a combination of methods.
Medical browser ?
- pulsating exophthalmos
- pulsating metastases
- pulsating neurasthenia
- pulse curve
- pulse deficit
- pulse diagnosis
- pulse generator
- pulse height analyzer
- pulse ox
- pulse oximeter
- pulse oximetry
- pulse period
- pulse pressure
- pulse programmer
- pulse rate
- pulse reading
- pulse sequence
- pulse therapy
- pulse wave
- pulse wave duration
- pulse width
- pulse-chase experiment
- pulsed dye laser
- pulsed laser
- pulsed lavage
- pulsed-dose oxygen delivery
- pulsed-field gel electrophoresis
- pulse-echo transducer
- pulse-field gel electrophoresis
- pulse-inversion contrast harmonic imaging
- pulseless arrest
- pulseless disease
- pulseless electrical activity
- PulseMaster Nd:YAG laser
- pulses per minute
- PULSES profile
- pulse-temperature dissociation
- pulsing electromagnetic field
- pulsing magnetic field
- pulsion diverticulum
- pulsus alternans
Full browser ?
- pulse-type telemetering
- pulse-width discriminator
- Pulse-Width Inspection
- pulse-width modulated static inverter
- Pulse-width modulation
- Pulse-width modulation integrated circuit
- pulse-width modulation-frequency modulation
- Pulse-width modulator
- Pulse-Width Pulse-Frequency
- Pulse-Width Pulse-Frequency Modulation
- Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharge
- Pulsed Activation Doppler
- Pulsed Asl
- Pulsed Beam
- Pulsed Beam Current Monitor
- Pulsed Corona Discharge
- Pulsed Dielectric Barrier Discharge
- Pulsed Discharge Detector
- Pulsed Discharge Electron Capture Detector
- Pulsed Discharge Emission Detector
- Pulsed Discharge Photo-Ionization Detector
- Pulsed Doppler Cardiac Output
- Pulsed Doppler Frequency Diversity
- Pulsed Doppler Tissue Imaging
- pulsed dye laser
- Pulsed Eddy Current
- Pulsed Electric Field
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Energy
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Limb Ulcer Therapy
- Pulsed Elemental Analysis with Neutrons
- Pulsed Energy Projectile
- Pulsed Excimer Laser Ablation
- pulsed fast neutron analysis
- Pulsed Fast Thermal Neutron Analysis
- Pulsed Fast-Neutron Analysis
- Pulsed Field Gradient Gel Electrophoresis
- Pulsed Field Gradient Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Pulsed Field Gradient Stimulated Echo
- Pulsed Field-Gradient Spin-Echo
- Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector
- Pulsed Flow Cascade Filtration
- Pulsed Flow Chemiluminescence Analyser
- Pulsed Force Mode
- Pulsed Forward-Looking Upgrade
- Pulsed Gas Metal Arc Welding
- Pulsed Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- Pulsed Gel Field Electrophoresis
- Pulsed Gradient Stimulated Echo
- Pulsed High Electric Field
- Pulsed High Energy Laser Countermeasures
- Pulsed High Power System
- Pulsed High-Energy Radiographic Machine Emitting X-Rays
- Pulsed Image Converter System