References in periodicals archive ?
constitutional PTD places courts in an enforcement role--delineating its
According to the attorney general's office, the backlog of PTD claims was resolved by November 2016, but other claims totaling about $3.9 million have been settled or adjudicated but remain unpaid.
The new guidelines provides additional compensable illnesses under PTD coverage.
The biggest barrier to wider use of PtD among architects is concern about taking on construction liability, reported by 79 percent, followed by lack of client interest at 63 percent.
However, this alteration was lower in the PTD group compared to the SD group (p < 0.05) (Table 1).
In the proposed PTD SNR estimation scheme, a circular cross-correlation approach is utilized to obtain the noise power [[??].sub.N] in the time domain.
While the twenty-four day average from PTD acceptance to PTD completion accounts for the days between court hearings, the nine-day average in completing conditions of PTD is a more precise measure of the number of days, on average, that defendants completed the conditions of PTD between hearings.
In this study, two concurrently operating single case designs were used to evaluate the use of progressive time delay (PTD) to teach children with disabilities to share and to name peer preferences during dyadic instruction.
PTd PSYCHIATRIST These specialists deal with illnesses of the mind.
A total of 30 patients were included in this study, 15 (9 males and 6 females, between 9-48 years old) with post-traumatic damage (PTD) of the knee joints were considered as a control group and those, diagnosed with Lyme arthritis, (8 females and 7 males, between 58-68 years old) were the studied group.
The Proximity to Discovery (PtD) scheme at Newcastle University, which has been running for just over a year, is a prime example of how effectively scientific research and businesses can work together.
Its pinning top dot technology (PTD) ensures exceptional print performance and enhanced press profitability, as demonstrated by the quality of Golden Eras submission.
Medical browser ?
- psyllium husk
- psyllium hydrophilic mucilloid
- psyllium seed
- PTEN hamartoma-tumour syndromes
- PTEN-hamartoma-tumour syndromes
- pterin deaminase
- pteroic acid
- pter-or ptero-
Full browser ?
- PtdIns-3-kinase p101
- PtdIns-3-kinase p110
- PtdIns-3-kinase p1102 PI3K-beta
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit alpha
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit beta
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit p55-gamma
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit p85-alpha
- PtdIns-3-kinase regulatory subunit p85-beta
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit alpha
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit beta
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit gamma
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit p110-alpha
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit p110-beta2
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit p110-gamma