Mentioned in ?
- acute pain
- Alberta Certified Preconditioned Feeder Program
- bearing-down pain
- child abuse accommodation syndrome
- chronic pain
- classical conditioning
- hunger pain
- instrumental conditioning
- insulin resistance
- intermenstrual pain
- MASS II
- medical necessity
- operant conditioning
- otitis media
References in periodicals archive ?
Did all this come with pre-conditions attached,' Swaraj said.
There can be no backtracking or pre-conditions set by political societies that puts us in a stalemate or stops progress.
The essential pre-condition to a successful lease restructuring is the suitability of the existing space to the tenant's needs, with minor physical improvements, for an extended period of time.
Shao Jian Jun, pursuant to which CHAC agreed to make a voluntary conditional cash offer, upon satisfaction of certain pre-conditions, including that, after July 20, 2008, no change occurred in the financial condition, operations, results of operations or prospects of Bright World or any of its direct or indirect subsidiaries (collectively, the "Group") that caused, among other things, the Group's profit after tax for the full year period ending December 31, 2008 to decrease 10% or more as compared to the Group's profit after tax for the corresponding full year period ended December 31, 2007 (the "Material Adverse Change Pre-Condition").
The Patent Acquisition and Collaborative Research and Technology Development Policy, (PACE) Scheme of DSIR, lays down the pre-condition of one and one third times, the loan amount as bank guarantee for loans and not 1:33 times.
As regards the second pre-condition regarding meeting with Hurriyat leaders, it has been pointed out repeatedly that it has been a long-standing practice that whenever Pakistani leaders visited India during the past 20 years, they have been meeting Hurriyat leaders.
The proposal is subject to the pre-condition of confirmatory due diligence, which pre-condition may be waived by Mylan at its discretion.
Setting the pre-condition that a parade must take place before dialogue can commence is not the way to progress this situation.
For signing the security agreements with the United States we have pre-conditions and the first pre-condition is to bring about security in Afghanistan," the President told a ceremony held here to mark the 80th anniversary of the Kabul University foundation.
Those who want the dialogue should not set pre-conditions," he said, describing Bahrain's security and stability as the "only acceptable pre-condition".
The Fars news agency said Jalili aired a new pre-condition.
Commenting on Cyprus issue, Bagis said that Cyprus issue was put as a pre-condition for Turkey's EU membership, however, it was not asked as a pre-condition for Greek Cypriot administration's EU membership.
Medical browser ?
- preclinical technique
- preclinical toxicology
- precocious carrier
- precocious dentition
- precocious pseudopuberty
- precocious puberty
- precollagenous fiber
- precollagenous fibers
- precommissural fibers
- precommissural septal nucleus
- precommunicating part of anterior cerebral artery
- precommunicating part of posterior cerebral artery
- preconception counseling
- preconceptual stage
- precordial catch syndrome
- precordial electrocardiography
- precordial lead
- precordial movement
- precordial pain
- precordial thump
- precorneal film
- Precortisyl Forte
- precostal anastomosis
- preculminate fissure
- precuneal branches of pericallosal artery
Full browser ?
- Pre-College Upward Bound
- Pre-Colonial America
- Pre-Columbian America
- pre-Columbian architecture
- Pre-Columbian art
- Pre-Columbian art and architecture
- Pre-Columbian Civilizations
- Pre-Columbian era
- Pre-Combat Check
- Pre-Combat Inspections
- Pre-Command Course
- Pre-Commissioning Detachment
- Pre-Commissioning Program for Enlisted Personnel
- Pre-Commissioning Test Report
- Pre-Commissioning Unit
- Pre-competitive Advanced Manufacturing Process
- Pre-Competitive Applied Research Network
- Pre-Computation Phase
- Pre-Concert Chamber Music
- Pre-Conditioned Air
- Pre-Conditioned Order
- Pre-Conference Institute
- Pre-Conference Tutorials
- PRE-CONST CONF
- PRE-CONSTruction CONFerence
- Pre-Construction Engineering & Design
- Pre-Construction Information Pack
- Pre-Construction Notification
- Pre-Construction Risk Assessment
- Pre-Construction Safety Report
- Pre-Construction Services Agreement
- Pre-consumer waste
- Pre-consumer waste
- Pre-consumer waste
- Pre-Contract Cost Letter
- Pre-Cooled Mixed Refrigerant
- Pre-Copying with Remote Execution
- Pre-Corrected Fast Fourier Transform
- Pre-Course Questionnaire
- Pre-Deadline Cycle
- Pre-Defined Events List
- Pre-Defined Qualities
- Pre-Defined Query
- Pre-Defined Wavelet Packet
- Pre-Degree Certificate
- Pre-Delivery Deposit Payments