portfolio(redirected from Portfolio (disambiguation))
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Financial, Encyclopedia.
portfolioFor UK doctors, a collection of documents that they assemble throughout their careers which provides evidence of ongoing learning achievements and addresses areas of weaknesses.
Model portfolio content for UK practice
• Personal details
• Contents page
• Mapping Document to GMC Domains of Good Medical Practice
• Certificates (degrees, CRB, Completion of Foundation training, etc.)
• Self-appraisal and personal development plan
• Posts held
• Appraisal meetings
• Review forms
• Assessments of competence (e.g., work-based assessments); if numerous, list and summarise
• Reflective practice
• Teaching (with feedback)
• Presentations (with feedback)
• Research and Publications
• IT Skills
• Extra-curricular activities
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.