References in periodicals archive ?
Research addressing stress and other mental health indicators are needed among PharmD students, as higher stress has been found to be associated with poorer general and mental health (Gupchup, et al.
11] Thus majority of the students were unaware of the scope of pharmacy before admission to PharmD.
Winston Wong, PharmD, Associate Vice President of Pharmacy Management, CareFirst BCBS
SIDP Publications Committee Chair Milena McLaughlin, PharmD, MSc, BCPS-AQ ID, AAHIVP added: Our membership has been contributing timely and pertinent articles to quarterly newsletters that, up until now, have only been able to reach the SIDP membership.
Speaker: Dr Emil Haldey, PharmD, President, Royal Care Pharmacy, Inc.
Reported by: C Peterson, MD, N Bendana, M Veza, L Mascola, MD, Acute Communicable Disease Control, Los Angeles County Dept of Health Svcs, Los Angeles; R Murthy, MD, C Pegues, E Fontanilla, R Shane, PharmD, M Kwong, PharmD, R Deamer, PharmD, W Schwartz, PharmD, D Pon, PharmD, B Young, PharmD, M Glick, PharmD, K Gibbs, C Plata, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles; R Harder, M Zellers, N Boghossian, PharmD, T Breschini, PharmD, S Chang, K Heinzmann, Cedars-Sinai Comprehensive Cancer Center, Los Angeles; J Rosenberg, MD, S Waterman, MD, State Epidemiologist, California Dept of Health Svcs.
Joseph Moose, PharmD, of Moose Pharmacy in Concord, N.
com)-- Ameridose, LLC, a leading nationwide provider of sterile admixing services to hospital pharmacies, is honored that Ameridose Vice President of Regulatory Affairs and Compliance, Sophia Pasedis, PharmD, was invited to speak at the 2011 Louisiana Society of Health-System Pharmacists (LSHP) Annual Meeting in New Orleans.
Civic Leader of the Year: Peter Crouch, RPh, CCP, Eden Drug, Eden, NC Kenneth Fletcher, PharmD, RPh, Safeway, Inc.
The study was conducted by Jennifer Wang, PharmD, Jeff White, PharmD, MS, Vicki Fisher, PharmD, MS, Andrea DeVries, PhD, Brian McNeely, PhD, RPh, and Jacob Abarca, PharmD, MS.
James Mowry, PharmD, DABAT, FAACT, the director of Indiana Poison Center in Indianapolis, Ind.
Gleason, PharmD, BCPS, FCCP, Director of Clinical Outcomes Assessment; Catherine I.
Medical browser ?
- pharmacological vitrectomy
- pharmacopeial gel
- pharmacy assistant
- pharmacy medicine
- pharmacy technician
- pharyngeal (nerve) plexus of vagus nerve
- pharyngeal aponeurosis
- pharyngeal apparatus
- pharyngeal arch
- pharyngeal arch arteries
- pharyngeal arch cartilage
- pharyngeal arches
- pharyngeal branch of descending palatine artery
- pharyngeal branch of glossopharyngeal nerve
- pharyngeal branch of inferior thyroid artery
- pharyngeal branch of the artery of pterygoid canal
- pharyngeal branch of the ascending pharyngeal artery
Full browser ?
- Pharmacy Technician Assessment Test
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Board
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination
- Pharmacy Technician Educators Council
- Pharmacy Techs
- Pharmacy's Steps of Quality
- Pharmacy, Laboratory, and Radiology
- Pharmacy, Nursing, and Health Sciences
- Pharmacy, Podiatry, Optometry and Dentistry
- pharmacy-only medication
- PharmaNet Development Group
- PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.
- Pharmaniaga Toastmasters Club
- Pharmazeutisch-Technische Assistentin
- Pharmion Risk Management Programme
- Pharmorubicin PFS
- Pharmorubicin PMS
- Pharnaces II
- Pharnaces II of Pontus
- Pharnygotracheal Lumen
- Pharoah ant
- Pharoah cheops