References in periodicals archive ?
"I am proud to be an integral part of the PharmD Live team, and look forward to addressing the challenges in the current healthcare landscape as one of PharmD Live's leaders."
"If it wasn't for their support, my PharmD degree would not have happened.
Methods: Perceived stress was measured via a web-based survey of PharmD students.
PharmD and needs-based education: An alternate view.
Maria Chianta, PharmD, is director, clinical strategy and programs for Millennium Laboratories.
Henschke, DO, MMM, PharmD, is assistant clinical professor of internal medicine at the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine.
"Our pharmacy technicians prepare approximately 500 chemotherapy IVs each month for inpatients and our outpatient cancer facility, and a pharmacist checks each preparation," says Charles McCluskey, PharmD, system vice president of pharmacy for the OhioHealth system.
Stefanie Cribb, PharmD, Regional Medical Liaison, Cardiovascular, from Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceuticals.
Ralph Kendall, PharmD, vice president of clinical services at Healthesystems, LLC in Tampa, has accepted an invitation to become a member of the Work Loss Data Institute's (WLDI) Official Disability Guidelines (ODG) editorial advisory board.
Wiens, BSc, Pharm, PharmD; et al, was published in the Archives of Internal Medicine (November 23, 2009).
Tatro (PharmD) is a drug information analyst in California.
The co-author of "Lost Knowledge" (Townsend Letter July 2008) is Dan Wagner, PharmD. His credentials were inadvertently omitted.
Medical browser ?
- pharmacological stress test
- pharmacological vitrectomy
- pharmacopeial gel
- pharmacy assistant
- pharmacy medicine
- pharmacy technician
- pharyngeal (nerve) plexus of vagus nerve
- pharyngeal aponeurosis
- pharyngeal apparatus
- pharyngeal arch
- pharyngeal arch arteries
- pharyngeal arch cartilage
- pharyngeal arches
- pharyngeal branch of descending palatine artery
- pharyngeal branch of glossopharyngeal nerve
- pharyngeal branch of inferior thyroid artery
- pharyngeal branch of the artery of pterygoid canal
- pharyngeal branch of the ascending pharyngeal artery
- pharyngeal branch of vagus nerve
- pharyngeal branches
- pharyngeal branches of recurrent laryngeal nerve
- pharyngeal bursa
Full browser ?
- Pharmacy Technician Assessment Test
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Board
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination
- Pharmacy Technician Educators Council
- Pharmacy Techs
- Pharmacy's Steps of Quality
- Pharmacy, Laboratory, and Radiology
- Pharmacy, Nursing, and Health Sciences
- Pharmacy, Podiatry, Optometry and Dentistry
- pharmacy-only medication
- PharmaNet Development Group
- PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.
- Pharmaniaga Toastmasters Club
- Pharmazeutisch-Technische Assistentin
- Pharmerica Corporation Political Action Committee
- Pharmion Risk Management Programme
- Pharmorubicin PFS
- Pharmorubicin PMS
- Pharnaces II
- Pharnaces II of Pontus
- Pharnygotracheal Lumen
- Pharoah ant