References in periodicals archive ?
The stretching intensity was controlled via PERFLEX perceived effort scale specifically designed for this purpose, and the values were held between 81 and 90 (9).
The stretching intensity was controlled via PERFLEX. The moderate-intensity was implemented for the warm-up and relaxation strategies independently of the training period.
The level of intensity applied to the initial and final parts was held between 31 and 60 from the PERFLEX perceived effort scale to maintain a submaximal effort.
The stretching intensity (i.e., maximum perceived intensity range) reached the range of discomfort, which was between levels 61 and 80 of the PERFLEX. The results were represented by the final mean of all daily intervention mean scores.
Tenders are invited for Perflex /Acrylic Imported Sheet Of Size 8 Feet X 4 Feet With 8 Mm Thickness Confirming To Is:7569:1987 Or Latest.
Para controlar esta sensacao foi utilizada a escala perflex (DANTAS et al., 2008)
The mystery--and it was one that never ceased to perflex continental liberals--was that England, while indubitably the freest society in Europe, was also boring and conservative, crass and commercial, insular and philistine.
In both intervention methods, perceived exertion was assessed by the Scale of Perceived Exertion in Flexibility (PERFLEX) (9), which has five intensity levels, ranging from 0 to 110, divided into five verbal descriptors that individuals can use to describe their perceived sensation for the range of motion achieved: (a) from 0 to 30 - "normal"; (b) 31 to 60 - "forced"; (c) 61 to 80 - "discomfort"; (d) 81 to 90 - "bearable pain"; and (e) 91 to 110 - "strong pain".
Tenders are invited for Perflex /Acrylic Imported Sheet Of Size 8 Inch X 4 Inch With 8 Mm Thickness Confirming To Is:7569:1987 Or Latest.
Tenders are invited for Perflex /Acrylic Imported Sheet Of Size 8 Inch X 4 Inch With 4Mm Thickness Confirming To Is:7569:1987 Or Latest.
com, said: "We have already received calls from SSE customers perflexed that profits have increased so much while prices came down by six per cent this year."
LIFE: A GUIDE FOR THE PERFLEXED (CONVENTION EDITION)
Medical browser ?
- percutaneous vertebral augmentation
- peremptory challenge
- perennial rhinitis
- Pereyra procedure
- Pereyra, Armand Joseph
- Perez reflex
- Perez sign
- Perez, Bernard
- Perez, George V.
- perfect fungus
- Perfect Programmer Syndrome
- perfect stage
- perfect state
- Perfect Storm
- perfectionistic personality
- perfluorooctyl bromide
- perforated diverticulitis
- Perforated Eardrum
- Perforated Septum
- perforated space
- perforated ulcer
- perforating abscess
- perforating appendicitis
- perforating arteries
- perforating arteries (of deep femoral artery)
- perforating arteries of penis
- perforating artery
- perforating branch of anterior interosseous artery
- perforating branch of fibular artery
- perforating branches
- perforating branches of deep palmar arch
- perforating branches of internal thoracic artery
- perforating branches of plantar metatarsal arteries
- perforating collagenosis
Full browser ?
- Perfido Weiskopf Architects
- Perfidy the act of one who has engaged his faith to do a thing
- Perfil Metabólico Completo
- Perfilev, Afanasii
- Perfilev, Afanasii Petrovich
- Perfilev, Boris
- Perfilev, Boris Vasilevich
- Perfilev, Ilia
- Perfluorated Carbon
- Perfluorinated Alkylated Substances
- Perfluorinated Carbons
- Perfluorinated Carboxylic Acid
- Perfluorinated Compound
- Perfluorinated Polyether
- perfluoro-n-butyric acid
- Perfluoroalkyl Carboxylate
- Perfluoroalkyl Sulfonate
- Perfluorobutane Sulfonate
- Perfluorocarbon-Exposed Sonicated Dextrose Albumin
- Perfluoromethylvinyl Ether
- Perfluorononanoic Acid
- Perfluorooctane sulfonate