Penrose, Charles B.

(redirected from Penrose tourniquet)


Charles B., U.S. gynecologist, 1862-1925.
Penrose drain - a soft tube-shaped rubber drain.
Penrose tourniquet
Penrose tube
References in periodicals archive ?
While I am getting ready to place compression sutures, I place a sterile Penrose tourniquet (1 inch works best) that circumscribes the uterus below my uterine incision; I tie it tightly.