passage(redirected from Passage (album))
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Encyclopedia.
1. The act of passing.
2. A discharge, as from the bowels or of urine.
3. Inoculation of a series of animals with the same strain of a pathogenic microorganism whereby the virulence usually is increased, but is sometimes diminished.
4. A channel, duct, pore, or opening.
[Mediev. L. passo, to pass]
Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
a. A path, channel, or duct through, over, or along which something may pass: the nasal passages.
b. A corridor.
2. Physiology The process of discharging something from a bodily part, such as evacuation of waste from the bowels.
3. Medicine The introduction of an instrument into a bodily cavity.
The American Heritage® Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2007, 2004 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.