TAAR5

(redirected from PNR)
Also found in: Acronyms.

TAAR5

A gene on chromosome 6q23 that encodes an orphan G protein-coupled receptor, the putative ligands for which may be small molecules, either: trace amines, including derivatives of indolamines (e.g., 5-methoxytryptamine) or of phenylethylamines (e.g.,phenylethanolamine), or metabolites of amino acids; or biogenic amine neurotransmitters.
References in periodicals archive ?
Under the new directive, air carriers will be obliged to provide member states' authorities with the PNR data for flights entering or departing from the EU.
Etienne Schneider, Luxembourg deputy prime minister and president of the council, said: "The compromise agreed today will enable the EU to set up an effective PNR system which fully respects fundamental rights and freedoms.
25 pilgrims got tickets against the same PNR numbers
PNR data transferred by air carriers and non-carriers would be retained in the national PIU for an initial period of 30 days, after which all data elements which could serve to identify a passenger would have to be "masked out", and then for up to five years.
The Guardian reported that while Britain, Estonia, Ireland, and Sweden support the PNR agreement and database, France, Germany, Italy, and Netherlands remain strongly critical.
The Rossmann would own 75 percent of shares in the partnership, whereas PNR Group would have the rest 25 percent, the statement said.
It has happened a number of times that my PNR printout clearly shows two lines of SSR remarks asking for VGML - one remark for outward and one line for return journey.
We will therefore lobby strongly for the framework decision not to preclude the use of PNR for this purpose.
Já nos tratamentos PNMR e PNR, o método de pastejo foi rotativo, e os períodos de ocupação dos potreiros foram variáveis em número de dias com o objetivo de atingir uma massa de forragem residual de 1.
While the PCN viewed feminism in relation to the woman's role as wage-earners, the PNR developed ideas that conflated feminism with femininity, underscoring woman's "traditional" role as mother of both home and nation.
EU-US tension over PNR data sharing is rising again less than two months after the parties concluded an agreement for the processing and transfer of PNR data by air carriers to the Dept.
The transaction has increased the portion of Plaza Indonesia's shares in PNR from 56.