PAC(redirected from PLC)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. political action committee
2. premature atrial contraction
The American Heritage® Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2007, 2004 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
P1 artificial chromosomes
papular acrodermatitis childhood
photoactivated adenylyl cyclase
plasma aldosterone concentration
political action committee
polycyclic aromatic compound
premature atrial contraction
primary angle closure
primary auditory cortex
product of ambulatory care
Public Accounts Committee
pulmonary artery catheterisation
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
1. Papular acrodermatitis of childhood–Gianotti-Crosti syndrome
2. Political action committee.
3. Premature atrial contraction, see there.
4. Pulmonary artery catheterization.
McGraw-Hill Concise Dictionary of Modern Medicine. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
Abbreviation for premature atrial contraction.
Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing © Farlex 2012