Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Since achieving optimality is not an option given the inadequacy of hardware, research on heuristics has become a central tenet of AI.
To clarify this point, in section VI we briefly examine how two very different approaches, stochastic algorithmic models and Leibnizian theories of optimality, both fail to make genuine novelty cohere with recurrence in their respective accounts of causation.
Therefore, we derive a candidate optimal contract by solving the agent's optimality problem which provides necessary conditions for optimal contracts, and then verify ex post that the contract is indeed implementable.
AFI is an index to demonstrate the fitness of the model results to the clients' value system and ASI indicates the stability of the model in post optimality analysis.
Section 2 is devoted to the necessary optimality conditions for the unconstrained and the constrained set optimization and Section 3 deals with the sufficient optimality conditions in set optimization.
In that case, Pareto optimality is not socially optimal at all.
Frid (2001) gives an introduction to how lexical word stress in Swedish can be analyzed within Metrical Phonology and Optimality Theory.
The optimality system was determined and computed numerically for several scenarios.
(i) proposes JSQ-LCQ and proves the delay optimality of the algorithm for two-hop relay networks with timevarying connectivity, which is of theoretical significance;
 developed some fuzzy optimality conditions for fractional multiobjective optimization problems.
Abstract: First several new classes of higher order (ph, , o, p, p, th, m)-invexities are introduced, and then a set of higher-order parametric necessary optimality conditions and several sets of higher order sufficient optimality conditions for a discrete minmax fractional programming problem applying various higher order (ph, , o, p, p, th, m)-invexity constraints are established.
In recent years intensive research has been going on in the area of necessary conditions of optimality for stochastic systems governed by Ito differential equations defined on finite as well as infinite dimensional spaces along the line of the Pontryagin minimum principle [1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 11, 13, 18, 20, 21, 27].
Medical browser ?
- optical isomerism
- optical medium
- optical rotation
- optical surface
- Optical Tracking System
- optical transmission
- optical tweezers
- optical wedge
- optical zone of cornea
- opticokinetic nystagmus
- optimal cutting temperature compound
- optimal dose
- optimal parasite
- optimal pitch
- optimistic bias
- optimum dose
- optimum pH
- optimum temperature
- optional points
- optional surgery
- options appraisal
- optoacoustic imaging
- optokinetic nystagmus
- optometric vision therapy
- optometric vision therapy technician
Full browser ?
- optimal strategy
- Optimal Success at Work
- optimal system
- Optimal Theory Applied to Identity Development
- Optimal Thermal Interpolation System
- Optimal Thread Model
- Optimal Tight Frame
- Optimal Tower Field
- Optimal Track Automation & Engineering
- Optimal Tradeoff Circular Harmonic Function Correlation Filter
- Optimal Transmit Weight
- Optimal Treatment Guidelines
- Optimal Unicast Routing System
- Optimal Variable Length Code
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 2
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 3
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 4
- Optimal Ventilator Waveform
- Optimal Wage Indexation
- Optimal Water Content
- Optimal Weighting Technology
- Optimal Wellness Center
- Optimal Wide Sole Trajectory Technology
- Optimal Wire Sizing
- Optimal Zonal Wavelet Compression
- Optimal-Parameter Fast Multipole Method
- Optimality Criterion
- Optimality theory
- Optimally-Shifted Linearly-Scaled Permutation
- Optimam esse legem
- Optimind Technology Solutions
- Optimisation and Measurement Center
- Optimisation in Multi-Agent Systems
- Optimisation of Monitoring for Internal Exposure
- Optimisation par Essaim Particulaire