Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
In this section, within the Metrical Phonology and Optimality Theory frameworks, Kurdish data will be analyzed.
Verma and Zalmai  introduced the notion of the generalized (ph, , p, th, m)-invexities, and further applied to establish a class of second order parametric necessary optimality conditions as well as sufficient optimality conditions for a discrete minmax fractional programming problem using the general frameworks for the (ph, , p, th, m)-invexities.
Optimality Theory in phonology, 228-245, MA and Oxford: Blackwell Publishing.
In order to develop the necessary conditions of optimality we need the so-called variational equation.
Due to the focus on the allocation of the outputs of the law-making process, Pareto optimality does not allow for comparisons among alternative law-making processes, nor does it allow for a comparative assessment of how such processes differentially affect outcome efficiency.
Applying the RK4 scheme to the resulting optimality system we obtain the following system of equations.
Also we have established the necessary and sufficient optimality condition and used a parameterization technique to establish duality results under generalized [rho]-univexity assumption.
The peculiarity of this approach is that optimality depends on an exogenous characteristic of the economy, i.
While POMDPs offer principled optimality in near-real contexts, their usefulness is inhibited by the high complexity of solving them.
Scaling the third optimality criterion, material density [M.
Finally, (1k) represents the logical restrictions on the variables, where the y-variables would automatically turn out to be binary-valued at optimality, even when permitted to be continuous variables on the interval [0, 1].
Using new approaches, including considering optimality principles, will lead to advances in medicinal chemistry as well as creating more and healthier food.
Medical browser ?
- optical wedge
- optical zone of cornea
- optically stimulated luminescence dosimeter
- opticofacial reflex
- opticokinetic nystagmus
- optimal analgesia
- optimal breathing
- optimal cutting temperature compound
- optimal dose
- optimal parasite
- optimal pitch
- optimistic bias
- optimum dose
- optimum pH
- optimum temperature
- optional points
- optional surgery
- optional water loss
- options appraisal
- optoacoustic imaging
- optochin susceptibility test
- opto-electronic motion analysis
- optokinetic nystagmus
- optometric vision therapy
- optometric vision therapy technician
Full browser ?
- Optimal Spectrum Balancing
- Optimal Step-Size Constant Modulus Algorithm
- Optimal stopping time
- optimal strategy
- Optimal Success at Work
- optimal system
- Optimal Theory Applied to Identity Development
- Optimal Thermal Interpolation System
- Optimal Thread Model
- Optimal Tight Frame
- Optimal Tower Field
- Optimal Tradeoff Circular Harmonic Function Correlation Filter
- Optimal Transmit Weight
- Optimal Treatment Guidelines
- Optimal Unicast Routing System
- Optimal Variable Length Code
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 2
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 3
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 4
- Optimal Ventilator Waveform
- Optimal Wage Indexation
- Optimal Weighting Technology
- Optimal Wide Sole Trajectory Technology
- Optimal Wire Sizing
- Optimal Zonal Wavelet Compression
- Optimal-Parameter Fast Multipole Method
- Optimality Criterion
- Optimality theory
- Optimally-Shifted Linearly-Scaled Permutation
- Optimam esse legem
- Optimisation and Measurement Center
- Optimisation in Multi-Agent Systems
- Optimisation of Monitoring for Internal Exposure
- Optimisation par Essaim Particulaire