References in periodicals archive ?
Of all the complaints filed with the Office of Civil Rights, 80 percent pertain to discrimination in sports, which indicates that we still have a long way to go before we have true equality.
But when [DeVos] was asked, 'Do you see any issues today that need a robust federal civil rights role,' and she said, 'I can't think of any,' that struck me as a very bad sign about where the Office of Civil Rights could be headed.
Prior laws enforced by the Office of Civil Rights barred discrimination based only on race, color, national origin, age, or disability.
In 2004, the Office of Civil Rights handled its first employment case, which involved a North Florida utility company where the hostile work environment included frequent racial slurs and a noose on display.
17 letter to Hughes from the department's Office of Civil Rights said an investigation is under way on the comedy show and will involve a probe of whether similar shows are held at other prisons.
A special fund from the Commonwealth of Virginia's Office of Civil Rights.
The United States Commission on Civil Rights's Office of Civil Rights Evaluation (OCRE), over a period of years, has reviewed data relevant to civil rights enforcement funding, staffing, and workload levels.
Examples of topics that can be accessed through this site include sex discrimination, race and national origin discrimination, disability discrimination, developing policies to avoid discrimination, and the Office of Civil Rights complaint process.
The DHHS Office of Civil Rights will enforce civil violations of the Privacy Rule, and the Department of Justice will enforce criminal violations; the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is responsible only for enforcing the transactions and code set standards, with compliance due October 16, 2003.
Representatives from the Department of Transportation's (DOT's) Office of Policy, General Counsel, and Office of Civil Rights were also present.
In 1996, acting on a complaint from a female student's mother, the Department of Education's Office of Civil Rights ruled that the Black Male Achievement Initiative, a mentoring network in the predominantly black schools of Prince George's County, Maryland, that matched boys with successful professional men, had to be opened to girls.
Copies of the environmental justice guidance documents are available on the EPA Office of Civil Rights website, which can be accessed via www.
Medical browser ?
- Off Ladder
- off period
- Off Shore Medical School
- Off Shore Teleradiology
- off-center grid
- off-cycle time
- Offender Health
- Offensive Weapon
- offer of employment
- off-focus radiation
- office D&C
- Office for Fair Access
- office hours
- office hypertension
- Office International des Epizooties (OIE)
- office laboratory procedures
- office management
- Office of Alternative Medicine
- Office of Civil Rights
- Office of Inspector General
- Office of National Statistics
- Office of the Inspector General of the United States
- Office of the Inspector General's (OIG) work plan
- office planning
- office practice
- Office Rage
- office visit
- official compendium
- official drugs
- official formula
- official index
- official written order
- Off-label application
- off-label drug use
- off-label indication
- off-label use
- off-level grid
Full browser ?
- Office of Child and Youth Protection
- Office of Child Care
- Office of Child Care Licensing
- Office of Child Care Policy
- Office of Child Development
- Office of Child Development Early Learning
- Office of Child Fatality Review
- Office of Child Labor, Forced Labor and Human Trafficking
- Office of Child Nutrition
- Office of Child Protection Ombudsman
- Office of Child Support Enforcement
- Office of Child Support Hearings
- Office of Child Support Services
- Office of Children and Family Services
- Office of Children and Young People
- Office of Children and Youth
- Office of Children Health Protection
- Office of Children's Services
- Office of Children, Youth, and Families
- Office of Chinese Language Council International
- Office of Church Ministries Education
- Office of Citizen Complaint Review
- Office of Citizen Complaints
- Office of Citizen Services and Communications
- Office of Citizenship and Multicultural Interests
- Office of Citywide Health Insurance Access
- Office of Civil Defense
- Office of Civil Defense Mobilization
- Office of Civil Legal Aid
- Office of Civil Registration
- Office of Civil Rights
- Office of Civil Rights Compliance
- Office of Civilian Complaints Bureau
- Office of Civilian Defense
- Office of Civilian Human Resources
- Office of Civilian Manpower Management
- Office of Civilian Operations
- Office of Civilian Personnel
- Office of Civilian Personnel Management
- Office of Civilian Personnel Management, Capital Region
- Office of Civilian Personnel Operations
- Office of Civilian Radioactive Waste Management
- Office of Civilian Waste Programs
- Office of Clients Rights Advocacy
- Office of Climate Change
- Office of Climate Observation
- Office of Climate, Water and Weather Services
- Office of Clinical Administrative and Program Support
- Office of Clinical Effectiveness
- Office of Clinical Pharmacology and Biopharmaceutics
- Office of Clinical Practice Evaluation
- Office of Clinical Research and Training
- Office of Clinical Research Resources
- Office of Clinical Research Training and Medical Education
- Office of Clinical Standards and Quality
- Office of Clinical Trials
- Office of Clinical Trials Management
- Office of Coal Development
- Office of Coal Research
- Office of Coalition Provisional Authority
- Office of Coast Survey