North London Cancer Network
Also found in: Acronyms.
North London Cancer NetworkA group of NHS trusts located north of London, which share expertise on cancer diagnosis and management.
• Barnet Hospital
• Chase Farm Hospital
• Great Ormond Street Hospital
• Moorfields Eye Hospital
• North Middlesex University Hospital
• Princess Alexandra Hospital
• Royal Free Hospital
• Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
• University College London Hospitals
• The Whittington Hospital
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.