References in periodicals archive ?
With higher loading of CdS nanocrystallites, the change in impedance becomes less significant due to increase in the density of percolation paths.
Mikulec et al., "(CdSe)ZnS core-shell quantum dots: synthesis and characterization of a size series of highly luminescent nanocrystallites," Journal ofPhysical Chemistry B, vol.
Shluger, "Inside powders: a theoretical model of interfaces between MgO nanocrystallites," Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol.
For the nanocrystallites' shape and clustering, a Hitachi HD-2700 TEM equipped with digital image recording system and photographic film image with high resolution scanner was used with samples deposited from suspension onto carbon film on 400 mesh copper grids.
However, Scarano and Morelli have reported using the marine phytoplanktonic alga (Phaeodactylum tricornutum Bohlin) to biosynthesize cadmium sulphide (CdS) nanocrystallites when the alga was immersed in aqueous solutions containing Cd ions .
Silver nanocrystallites: Biofabrication using Shewanella oneidensis, and an evaluation of their comparative toxicity on gram-negative and grampositive bacteria.
This solution was placed in a screw-capped Pyrex round-bottom flask and aged at 100[degrees]C for 24 h followed by additional aging at 140[degrees]C for 72 h to nucleate and grow titania nanocrystallites. After reaction, the 2 wt% Ti[O.sub.2] colloidal suspension was cooled down in air to room temperature and stored for further use.
The biosynthesis of extracellular silver-based single nanocrystallites of well-defined composition and homogeneous morphology utilizing the [gamma]-proteobacterium, S.
Doktycz, "Cytotoxicity induced by engineered silver nanocrystallites is dependent on surface coatings and cell types," Langmuir, vol.
Appearance of this absorption shoulder together with hump at 420 nm indicates the presence of nanocrystallites with different sizes.
Medical browser ?
- Nance, Walter E.
- nandrolone decanoate
- nandrolone phenpropionate
- Nanjing Massacre
- Nannocystis exedens subsp. aggregans
- Nannocystis exedens subsp. cinnabarina
- Nannocystis exedens subsp. exedens
- Nannocystis exedens subsp. glomerata
- Nannocystis exedens subsp. pulla
- nanny state
- Nanoarchaeum equitans
- Nanobacterium sanguineum
- nanoid enamel
- Nanophyetus salmincola
Full browser ?
- Nanochromics Display
- nanocomposite material
- Nanocrystal Quantum Dots
- Nanocrystalline Diamond
- Nanodisperse Transition Metal Electrodes
- Nanoelectromechanical systems
- Nanoelectronics Conference
- Nanoelectronics Research Initiative
- Nanoelectronics Workforce Development Initiative
- Nanoelectronics, Nanostructures and Carrier Interactions
- Nanoengineered Cancer Screening and Therapy
- NanoEngineered Superconductors for Power Applications
- NanoEngineering Science and Technology
- Nanofabrication and Molecular Self-Assembly