NPG


Also found in: Acronyms, Wikipedia.

NPG

Abbreviation for:
National Priorities Guidance, see there 
negative population growth
neuropeptide gamma
NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards
nonpolypoid growth
normal pressure glaucoma
nurses’ professional group
References in periodicals archive ?
With the operation of three biogas plants over the coming twelve months, NPG energy is bucking the dominant trend in Belgium.
Throughout all its businesses NPG is dedicated to serving the scientific and medical communities and the wider scientifically interested general public.
The NPG consists of about 10,000 independently owned and operated power generation plants, about 157,000 miles of high-voltage transmission lines, and hundreds of thousands of miles of lower-voltage lines running from distribution substations to individual users' meters.
These sites bring together relevant high-quality research, news, opinion and business content, from the Nature family of journals, Scientific American and other NPG resources.
NPG has implemented hybrid models across many of its academic journals, and expects some of those titles to reduce price in due course, as the volume of open access increases.
NPG publishes 65 journals in the fields of medicine, dentistry, chemistry, life sciences, earth sciences, materials and physics.
The CHDM is often substituted for NPG to raise the glass transition temperature of the resin.
So far NPG disposes of 30% of its production on the domestic market and exports the remaining 70%.
The NPG staff understands the challenges associations face-and knows how to solve them.
The present director Charles Saumarez Smith is an interior design specialist from the V&A, and it is already clear that under his stewardship the fabric of the NPG is going to change far more radically than its contents.
Unlike primary open angle glaucoma (POAG)--associated with high pressure in the eye--it is unclear whether NPG patients benefit from medications that lower intra-ocular pressure.
With experience in traditional media across a number of secondary markets, NPG saw the emerging opportunity centered on the data center business, one of the fastest-growing segments of the economy today.