References in periodicals archive ?
Finally, UDP-N-acetylglucosamine selectivity is governed by extensive hydrogen-bonding as well as the stereospecific architecture of the N-acetylglucosamine binding pocket that would interfere with the binding of a sugar with axial substituents (Figure 3) .
Korekane et al., "Hypoxic regulation of glycosylation via the N-acetylglucosamine cycle," Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition, vol.
This is the first study aiming to carry out biochemical and histopathological assessments of possible hepatic-oxidative stress induced by paracetamol and phenacetin, when used in therapeutic doses, in male albino rats and also to compare and detect which of the three antioxidants (N-acetylcysteine, N-acetylmethionine, and N-acetylglucosamine) has the best antioxidant and hepatoprotective efficacy against the drug-induced liver injury, if any.
(A) Intron 20 of O-linked N-acetylglucosamine transferase (OGT) from European and Chinese pig breeds.
The retention times of N-acetylated chitohexaoses increase with the decreasing of N-acetylglucosamine unit numbers.
They catalyze the hydrolysis of the b-1, 4-linkages between N-acetylglucosamine residues of chitin.
Lysozyme could hydrolyze the bindings between Nacetylmuramic acid and N-acetylglucosamine in some bacterial cell wall.
Chemically, it is a natural polymer of N-acetylglucosamine, a relative of glucose and cellulose.
A standard sample of 0.01 mol/L N-acetylglucosamine was prepared with NMR diluent.
PIA biosynthesis is carried out by the proteins encoded by the ica gene operon: N-acetylglucosamine transferase (icaA and icaD), PIA deacylase (icaB), PIA exporter (icaC) and the regulatory gene (icaR) [12 13].
Abstract Chitin is a naturally occurring insoluble linear AY1-4 linked polymer of N-acetylglucosamine and a common constituent of the fungal cell wall and exoskeleton of arthropods.
Numerous proteins, including kinases and phosphatases, have been identified as targets of O-GlcNAc modification--that is, the O-linked attachment of N-acetylglucosamine (O-GlcNAc) to serine and threonine residues of nuclear and cytoplasmic proteins (10-12).
Medical browser ?
- Nabers probe
- Naboth, Martin
- nabothian cyst
- nabothian follicle
- nabothian gland
- N-acetylneuraminic acid
- nacreous ichthyosis
- nacreous layer
- N-acylamino acid
- NAD(P)+ nucleosidase
- NAD+ nucleosidase
- NAD+ pyrophosphorylase
- NAD+ synthetase
- NADH dehydrogenase
- NADH dehydrogenase (quinone)
Full browser ?
- N-Acetyl-P-Aminohippuric Acid
- N-Acetyl-P-Benzoquinone Imine
- N-acetyl-seryl-aspartyl-lysyl-proline, acetyl-N-Ser-Asp-Lys-Pro
- N-Acetylated Alpha-Linked Acidic Dipeptidase
- N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase 1
- N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase 2
- N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase II
- N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase-like 1
- N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase-like 2
- N-acetylated-alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase 2
- N-acetylated-alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase I
- N-acetylated-alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase II
- N-acetylated-alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase-like protein
- N-acetylated-alpha-linked-acidic dipeptidase
- N-acetylgalactosamine 4-O-sulfotransferase 2
- N-acetylgalactosamine 4-sulfate 6-O-sulfotransferase
- N-acetylgalactosamine-4-O-sulfotransferase 1
- N-acetylgalactosamine-4-O-sulfotransferase 2
- N-acetylgalactosamine-6-sulfate sulfatase
- N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 1
- N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 2
- N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 3
- N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 4
- N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 5
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphate transferase, alpha and beta subunits
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphate transferase, gamma subunit
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphodiester alpha-N-acetylglucosaminidase
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphotransferase subunit gamma
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphotransferase subunits alpha/beta
- N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphotransferase, gamma subunit
- N-acetylglucosaminyl transferase component Gpi
- N-acetylglucosaminyl-phosphatidylinositol de-N-acetylase
- N-acetylglucosaminylphosphatidylinositol deacetylase
- N-acetylglucosamyl transferase component GPI1
- N-acetylglutamate synthetase
- N-acetylglutamate synthetase
- N-Acetylglutamic acid
- N-Acetylneuraminic acid
- N-acetylneuraminic acid storage disease
- N-acetylsulfanilyl chloride
- N-acetyltransferase 13
- N-acetyltransferase 5
- N-acetyltransferase san homolog