References in periodicals archive ?
The centrepiece of the Skoda all-wheel drive system is a fifth-generation electronically controlled multi-plate clutch. It interacts with the vehicle's electronics and assistance systems and reacts to every change in the driving situation immediately.
The dual-clutch transmission directs forces to a newly designed quattro drive system with an electro hydraulically activated multi-plate clutch at the front axle.
The all-wheel drive system uses an electronically controlled multi-plate clutch positioned on the rear axle.
For fast and precise power distribution to the two axles, Porsche has developed its all-wheel-drive system (PTM) with an electronically controlled and activated watercooled multi-plate clutch. There's also rear-wheel steering that improves both track driving and everyday performance and at low speeds.
The weight-saving, compact and efficient system uses an electro-hydraulically controlled multi-plate clutch to distribute drive between the front and rear axle just as required for the situation at hand.
A lighter multi-plate clutch mounted at the rear axle has the ability to transfer between 50 and 100 per cent of power to the rear wheels.
Optional on the 45 TFSI version, the new multi-plate clutch distributes power between the front and rear which canbe adjusted by the drive select system.
It is equipped with the same 124.6cc four-stroke, air-cooled, two-valve DTS-i engine that produces 10.9bhp and 10.8Nm of torque, coupled with a five-speed constant mesh gearbox that uses a wet multi-plate clutch arrangement.
The all-wheel-drive system uses an electronically controlled multi-plate clutch positioned on the rear axle.
While the bigger Q5 and Q7 models get a heavy duty Torsen-based full-time four-wheel drive system, the Q3 opts instead for the simpler and lighter Haldex multi-plate clutch set-up.
At the rear of the system a rear drive module drives each rear wheel via an independent wet multi-plate clutch. These clutches can disconnect the all-wheel drive system downstream of the rear drive module hypoid gears.
An electronically controlled, hydraulic multi-plate clutch constitutes the heart of the quattro drivetrain in the S3 Sedan.
Medical browser ?
- multimammate mouse
- multimetric protein
- multimodal therapy
- multineuronal pathway
- multinodular goiter
- multinomial distribution
- multi-nomial distribution
- multiorgan transplantation
- multi-organ transplantation
- multipennate muscle
- multiphasic screen
- multiphasic screening
- multiphoton microscopy
- multiplace chamber
- Multi-plate clutch
- multiple abortion
- multiple alcohol
- multiple alignment
- multiple allele
- multiple allelism
- multiple amputation
- multiple anchorage
- multiple autoimmune disorder
- multiple birth
- multiple births
- multiple cartilaginous exostoses
- multiple casualty incident
- multiple chemical sensitivity
- multiple chemical sensitivity disorder
- multiple chemical sensitivity syndrome
- multiple cholesterol emboli syndrome
- multiple climax
- multiple cloning site
- multiple concurrent diseases
- multiple congenital anomalies-hypotonia-seizures syndrome type 1
- multiple congenital anomalies-hypotonia-seizures syndrome type 2
- multiple crush syndrome
- multiple disabilities
- multiple discounting
Full browser ?
- Multi-Payload Processing Facility
- Multi-PDZ domain protein 1
- Multi-Peer Data Transmission
- Multi-Peptide Vaccine
- Multi-Peril Crop Insurance
- Multi-Peril Insurance
- Multi-Peril Policies
- Multi-Peril Policy
- Multi-Period Discounting Model
- Multi-Period Immunization
- Multi-Period Single-Sourcing Problem
- Multi-Personal Computer
- Multi-Perspective Question Answering
- Multi-Phase Clock Generator
- Multi-Phase FlowMeter
- Multi-Phase Pump
- Multi-Phase System
- Multi-Phase, Particle-In-Cell
- multi-phasic screen
- Multi-Photo Geometrically Constrained
- Multi-Photon Excitation
- Multi-Photon Excited Fluorescence
- Multi-Photon Ionization
- Multi-Photon Laser Scanning Microscpe
- multi-pickup method
- Multi-Pilot License
- Multi-Pilot System Usability Evaluations
- Multi-Pixel Photon Counter
- Multi-Pixel Photon Detector
- Multi-Place Aircraft Training System
- Multi-plate clutch
- Multi-Platform - Common Data Link
- Multi-platform Aviation Common Source Database
- Multi-Platform Broadband Processing
- Multi-Platform Dispenser Controller
- Multi-Platform Gaming
- Multi-Platform Launcher
- Multi-Platform Radar Technology Insertion Program
- Multi-Platform Tracking Experiment
- Multi-Play Internet Audio
- Multi-Player First Person Shooter
- Multi-Player Game Hacking
- Multi-Player Gaming Network
- Multi-Player Online Role Playing Game
- multi-ply construction
- Multi-Point Circuit
- Multi-Point Conferencing Unit
- Multi-Point Control Protocol
- Multi-Point Control Protocol Data Unit
- Multi-Point Courtesy Inspection
- Multi-Point Critical Flicker Fusion Frequency
- Multi-Point Diamond Search
- Multi-Point Fuel Injection
- Multi-Point Indexable Crown Type Dressers
- Multi-Point Injection
- Multi-Point Link Aggregation
- Multi-Point Low Voltage Differential Signalling
- multi-point refueling system