References in periodicals archive ?
Within two weeks, an international echomail conference, MODULA-2, was propagated between Europe, Australia, and North America, and today the daily volume of compressed echomail is over eight megabytes (MB).
They came with Pascal or Modula-2 as their primary language.
Because of the overwhelming success of Ada in the Real-Time Systems course and problems experienced with Pascal and Modula-2 in our Data Structures courses, the SUNY-Plattsburgh Computer Science department decided to select Ada as the primary language of our curriculum.
As the underlying language for Alma-0 we use Modula-2 of Wirth .
However, ML and Modula-2 do not have classes but only modules, while Modula-3 has both classes and modules but provides interfaces only for modules but not for classes.
Submit three copies of an extended abstract (in English) to Sue Brooks, Modula-2, Leicester Polytechnic, Marketing Centre, P.
This book is a comprehensive guide to, and reference on, the Oberon Operation System and the Oberon Language, designed by Niklaus Wirth as a successor to Pascal and Modula-2.
32-bit Modula-2 processor, Kronos and a highly programmable workstation, Kronos 2.
Its instruction set is derived from that of the Lilith computer  and supports the Modula-2 language.
A practical design for high-level iteration is illustrated by way of an extension of Modula-2 called Modula Plus.
Medical browser ?
- modified Rankin Scale
- modified request form
- modified Stillman method
- modified summary statement
- modified trichrome stain
- modified tumescent technique
- modified vaccinia virus Ankara
- modified whole blood
- modified zinc oxide-eugenol cement
- modifier -25
- modifier -59
- modifier gene
- modifier genes
- modifying gene
- Modigliani Syndrome
- modiolus labii
- modiolus of angle of mouth
- modular coded aperture technology collimator
- modular grant
- modulation transfer function
- modulus of elasticity
- modulus of volume elasticity
- Moduret 25
- Moe, John H.
Full browser ?
- MODSIM II
- Modtacular Clan
- Modula (programming language)
- Modula 2
- Modula 3
- Modula II
- Modula language
- Modula programming language
- Modula-2 (programming language)
- Modula-2 and Smalltalk
- Modula-2 language
- Modula-2 programming language
- Modula-2 Smalltalk
- Modula-3 (programming language)
- Modula-3 programming language
- Modula2 programming language
- Modula3 programming language