References in periodicals archive ?
The 12 lead ECG was taken in athletes on the fourth week during the same time of the day, and QRS wave amplitude was measured in them using Minnesota code of ECG classification.
Minnesota code of classification for High Amplitude R Waves 
CVD was defined as previous myocardial infarction, previous stroke, previous coronary revascularization, congestive heart failure [self-reported heart failure or increased N-terminal pro B-type natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP) concentrations], NT-proBNP >210 pg/mL in men or >250 pg/mL in women (12,13), a pathologic 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG) [ST-segment depression (Minnesota codes 4-1 and 4-2), T-wave inversion (Minnesota codes 5-1, 5-2, or 5-3), pathologic Q waves (Minnesota code 1-1), or left bundle branch block (Minnesota code 7-1)] (14), or ECG evidence of left-ventricular (LV) hypertrophy, if information was available.
Electrocardiographic findings were classified according to Minnesota code classification system.
So, he sought a declaratory judgment to raise these issues, which seemed to be prohibited from campaign discussion under the Minnesota Code of Judicial Conduct by which he was bound.
"The court noted that the only issue in White was whether the 'announce clause' of the Minnesota Code of Judicial Conduct was constitutional," JEAC said.
(89) In 1974, the Minnesota Code of Judicial Conduct set forth for the first time a canon prohibiting all candidates for judicial office from "announcing" their views on disputed legal or political issues while campaigning for election.
Minnesota code ECG abnormality(a) 1.1 Major Q/QS pattern 1.1-1.3 Total Q/QS pattern 4.3 ST junction depression of <0.5 mm 4.1-4.4 Total ST junction depression 5.3 T wave inversion of <1 mm 5.1 - 5.3 Total T wave inversion Sex Men Women (n = 488) (n = 708) Difference Minnesota code n % n % (P-value) 1.1 17 4 6 1 <0.01 1.1-1.3 63 13 59 8 0.01 4.3 26 5 70 10 <0.01 4.1-4.4 68 14 163 23 <0.01 5.3 62 13 127 18 0.01 5.1 - 5.3 116 24 222 32 <0.01 (a) ECG recording was not obtained from two men and nine women.
Supreme Court held that the "announce clause" of the Minnesota Code of Judicial Conduct was unconstitutional because it violated the First Amendment.
The State of Minnesota arguably could not sidestep the Supreme Court by replacing its code with that of the fundamentally identical code of the State of Florida; neither can the State of Florida reasonably believe the decision of the Supreme Court has no impact on it because its code has an identical meaning to that of the Minnesota code but utilizes insignificantly different wording.
The department's commissioner would also have to adopt a performance-based state plumbing code consistent with the state's other model codes, as opposed to the current board's 2011 decision to replace its homegrown code with a model one that's inconsistent with other Minnesota codes.
Minor EGG changes are those defined in Minnesota codes 4-3 and -4, and 5-3 and -4.
Medical browser ?
- miniplate osteosynthesis
- minisatellite DNA
- Ministry of Education, Science & Culture
- Ministry of Health
- mink enteritis virus
- Minkowski method
- Minkowski, Oskar
- Minneapolis plan
- Minnesota Code
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-2)
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory test
- Minnesota Paper Form Board Test
- Minnesota Rate of Manipulation Test
- Minnesota Starvation Experiment
- Minnesota tube
- minocycline hydrochloride
- minor agglutinin
- minor alar cartilage of nose
- minor amputation
- minor arterial circle of iris
- minor arterial circle of the iris
- minor burn
- minor calices
- minor calix
- minor cancer
- minor cluster region
- minor cognitive and motor disorder
- minor cognitive motor impairment
- minor connector
Full browser ?
- Minnesota Charter School Resource Center
- Minnesota Charter Schools Special Education Project
- Minnesota Chauffeured Transportation Association
- Minnesota Cheerleading Coaches Association
- Minnesota Chemical Health Week
- Minnesota Chiefs of Police Association
- Minnesota Child Response Initiative
- Minnesota Child Welfare Training System
- Minnesota Children's MuseuM
- Minnesota Chinese Student Association
- Minnesota Chiropractic Association
- Minnesota Choral Directors Association
- Minnesota Christian Broadcasters Inc.
- Minnesota Christmas Tree Association
- Minnesota Christmas Tree Growers Association
- Minnesota Chromatography Forum
- Minnesota Church of the Wicca
- Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life
- Minnesota Citizens in Defense of Marriage
- Minnesota Citizens Online
- Minnesota Citizens' Personal Protection Act of 2003
- Minnesota Clean Indoor Air Act
- Minnesota Climate Change Advisory Group
- Minnesota Climatology Working Group
- Minnesota Club Grand Prix
- Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women
- Minnesota Coalition for Death Education and Support
- Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless
- Minnesota Coconut Growers
- Minnesota Code
- Minnesota Collaborative Anti-Racism Initiative
- Minnesota College and University Career Services Association
- Minnesota College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Minnesota College Personnel Association
- Minnesota Collegiate Forensics Association
- Minnesota Colon and Rectal Foundation
- Minnesota Comic Book Association
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors
- Minnesota Commercial Property Exchange
- Minnesota Commercial Railway
- Minnesota Common Interest Ownership Act
- Minnesota Community Band Resource Center
- Minnesota Community College Faculty Association
- Minnesota Community College Student Association
- Minnesota Community Corrections Association
- Minnesota Community Education Association
- Minnesota Community Foundation
- Minnesota Community Improvement Program
- Minnesota Companion Bird Association
- Minnesota Companion Rabbit Society
- Minnesota Composers Forum
- Minnesota Comprehensive Assesment
- Minnesota Comprehensive Assessment
- Minnesota Comprehensive Health Association
- Minnesota Comprehensive Offender Reentry Plan
- Minnesota Concrete and Masonry Contractors Association
- Minnesota Concrete Foundation Association
- Minnesota Conference on Social Work Education
- Minnesota Consumer Alliance
- Minnesota Contextual Content Analysis