References in periodicals archive ?
Systane Balance contains Alcon's LipiTech System, a proprietary emulsion technology that is said to allow the polar and non-polar lipids in Systane to exist as a metastable microemulsion.
Kao was also awarded patent (US Patent 9,554,972 B2) protection for a leave-in hair conditioning composition in microemulsion form.
A topical microemulsion for the prevention of allergic rhinitis symptoms: results of randomized controlled, double blind, parallel group, multicentre, multinational clinical trial.
Design and development of microemulsion drug delivery system of atorvastatin and study its intestinal permeability in rats.
Chromatographic techniques including ultra-performance liquid chromatography (UPLC) , HPLC-UV , reversed phase-HPLC , microemulsion liquid chromatography (MELC)  have been reported in the literature for the forced degradation study of different drugs.
ChemetaH's liquid penetrant testing product uses water as the main carrier which is stabilized by a distinctive microemulsion technology.
Attributes: Emulgade CPE is Ecocert approved and NPA certified concentrated microemulsion for personal care wipe application.
Emulsion, miniemulsion, and microemulsion polymerizations are techniques that have been used in the preparation of nanogels [17-21], Polymerization in microemulsion leads to well-defined and small nanogel particles owing to the nanometer size of the microemulsion droplets [22-25], Conversely, heterophase polymerization is a term encompassing in addition to the aforementioned techniques, suspension polymerizations, and variations of all of these such as reactions in which the polymerization is initiated by the addition of monomer in a semicontinuous fashion ,
8:15 AN EXPLORATION OF THE SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF MICROEMULSION POLYMERIZATION OF CROSSLINKED POLY-METHYL METHACRYLATE-NET-POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL DIMETHACRY-LATE ENCAPSULATED POLYSTYRENE**, Christopher J.
Hence, an olive oil based microemulsion formulation with Tween-80 as surfactant and PEG-400 as cosurfactant was developed by using water titration method with an aim of enhancing the intestinal permeability as well as oral bioavailability .
Enhancement effect of an oil-in-water (o/w-type) microemulsion was greater than that of a water-in-oil (w/o-type) microemulsion possibly due to the greater increase in solubility.
Formulation and Evaluation of an Alternative Triglyceride-free Propofol Microemulsion.
Medical browser ?
- microdrepanocytic anemia
- microdrip infusion set
- microelectrode recording
- microelectronic array
- microetching technique
- microfibrillar fibres
- microfil resin
- microfilarial sheath
Full browser ?
- Microelectronics Development Laboratory
- Microelectronics Manufacturing Science and Technology
- Microelectronics Packaging and Test Engineering Council
- Microelectronics Packaging Materials Database
- Microelectronics Quality Reliability Center
- Microelectronics Research and Communications Institute
- Microelectronics Research and Development Center
- Microelectronics Research Laboratory
- Microelectronics Space Radiation Effects Program
- Microelectronics Systems Education
- Microelectronics Systems Group
- Microelectronics Technology Support Laboratory
- Microelectronics Technology Support Program
- Microembolic Signals
- microemulsion flooding
- Microencapsulated Urease Artificial Kidney
- microendoscopic discectomy scope
- MicroEnergy Technologies, Inc.
- Microengineering Common Interest Group
- Microenterprise Access to Banking Services
- MicroEnterprise Development Association
- Microenterprise Development Organization
- Microenvironmental Minimal Bactericidal Concentrations