References in periodicals archive ?
Three year posttransplant graft survival in renal tranplant patients with graft function at 6 months receiving tacrolimus or cyclosporine microemulsion within a triple-drug regimen.
Vicari, "Dynamics of optical nonlinearity in water-inoil microemulsion," Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 1, vol.
The nanostructured [Na.sub.2][Ti.sub.6][O.sub.13]/Ti[O.sub.2] photocatalyst was synthesized by a microemulsion approach.
[9.] Boone P, krauel K, Graf A," characterization of microemulsion structures in the pseudoternary phase diagrams of isopropyl palmitate/Water/ Brij 97:1-Butanol" AAPS pharm scitech, 2006, 7: 245-250.
Among the topics are nanomechanics of coatings for electronic and optical applications, structural and magnetic properties of nanosized barium hexaferrite powders obtained by microemulsion, a highly effective selective absorbing coating for solar thermal collectors, the wetting ability of silver-based molten alloys on graphite substrate, the pressureless sintering of superhard materials based on boron carbide, thickness-dependent interface parameters of silicon oxide films grown on plasma hydrogenated silicon, and some medical applications of nanomaterials.
One potential area of progress involves scientists scrutinising microemulsion as a means of making it easier for manufacturers to recover, recycle, and reuse nanoparticles.
The resulting microemulsion complies with EU food regulations and is compatible with both Vegicaps Soft Capsules and gelatin shell formulations.
In a paper published in the December Chaos, researchers at the University of Liege call this microemulsion of oil and water "the mayonnaise droplet." From earlier experiments, researchers knew that on a bed of oil, blobs of oil will bounce several times.
The fire resistant fuel that was developed--referred to as fire-safe fuel--was a clear to hazy microemulsion consisting of water, emulsifier premix (equal amounts of the emulsifier and an aromatic concentrate), and diesel fuel.
Alvarez-Figueroa and Blanco-Mendez  performed in vitro assays to investigate the effectiveness of transdermal administration of MTX by iontophoretic delivery from two types of hydrogel and passive delivery from two types of microemulsion. They observed that both iontophoretic transdermal delivery of MTX from hydrogels and passive transdermal delivery from microemulsions were more effective than passive transdermal diffusion from MTX solutions.
In this work, different sized luminescent silica nanoparticles have been successful prepared through a reverse microemulsion method.
Medical browser ?
- microdeletion syndrome
- microdrepanocytic anemia
- microdrip infusion set
- microelectrode recording
- microelectronic array
- microetching technique
- microfibrillar fibres
- microfil resin
- microfilarial sheath
- microfine composite resin
Full browser ?
- Microelectronics Manufacturing Science and Technology
- Microelectronics Marketing Research Council
- Microelectronics Packaging and Test Engineering Council
- Microelectronics Packaging Materials Database
- Microelectronics Quality Reliability Center
- Microelectronics Research and Communications Institute
- Microelectronics Research and Development Center
- Microelectronics Research Center
- Microelectronics Research Laboratory
- Microelectronics Space Radiation Effects Program
- Microelectronics Systems Education
- Microelectronics Systems Group
- Microelectronics Technology Support Laboratory
- Microelectronics Technology Support Program
- Microembolic Signals
- microemulsion flooding
- Microencapsulated Urease Artificial Kidney
- microendoscopic discectomy scope
- MicroEnergy Technologies, Inc.
- Microengineering Common Interest Group
- Microenterprise Access to Banking Services
- MicroEnterprise Development Association
- Microenterprise Development Organization
- Microenterprise Development Program
- Microenvironmental Minimal Bactericidal Concentrations