A popular term for a layer of fat around the abdomen—in the ‘pot belly’ region, hence the name—that some women develop after going through menopause
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
References in periodicals archive ?
Even if we're in great shape BMI-wise, our bellies might be rounded into what some of us call the 'menopot.'"