References in periodicals archive ?
These studies analyzed IV-PCA medication errors that were submitted to the MEDMARX database, and the nature, magnitude, and reporting compliance of device-related events for IV-PCA in the US Food and Drug Administration Manufacturer and User Facility Device Experience (MAUDE) database.
Most of the detected MEs were related to prescribing error (improper dosing [8%], inappropriate frequency [3%], dosage strength [3%], and inappropriate abbreviation used 20%), while in Pharmacopeia MEDMARX database, the prescribing error rate was reported to be around 8% in an outpatient pediatric clinics due to illegible handwriting, improper dose, and confused drug name.
A summary of NICU fat emulsion medication errors and nursing services: data from MEDMARX. Adv Neonatal Care 2007; 7: 299-308.
Mediation errors in the PACU: A secondary analysis of MEDMARX findings.
Of the 176,409 medication errors in the MEDMARX database, approximately 25 percent involved some aspect computer technology as a cause.
Medication errors declared by students were grouped by MEDMARX category which is an error reporting system administered by US Pharmacopeia Hospitals.
New legislation provides legal protections to hospitals and health care providers who voluntarily report medication errors to MedMARX, the U.S.
New legislation would provide legal protections to hospitals and health care providers who voluntarily report medication errors to MedMARX, the U.S.
A summary of NICU fat emulsion medication errors and nursing services data from MedMARX. Advances in Neonatal Care 2007; 7(6):299-308.
Harmful medication errors in children: A 5-year analysis of data from the USP's MEDMARX program.
Medical errors in the OR--A secondary analysis of Medmarx. AORN Journal, 77:122, 125-129, 132-134.
MedMarx data from 2003 to 2006 showed almost 50% of medication errors involved distractions (Hicks, Becker, & Cousins, 2008).
Medical browser ?
- Mediterranean food pyramid
- Mediterranean lymphoma
- Mediterranean spotted fever
- Mediterranean-hemoglobin E disease
- medium agent
- medium artery
- medium chain acyl-coenzyme A dehydrogenase deficiency
- medium fossa of the lower lip
- medium input
- medium vein
- medium work
- medium-chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency
- medium-chain triglyceride
- medium-chain triglyceride oil
- medium-chain triglycerides
- medium-heavy work
- medium-sized vessel vasculitis
- MEDLARS II
- MEDLINE plus
- Medoff sliding plate
- Medra, Inc
- medroxyprogesterone acetate
- Medtronic Hall valve
- Meduck monitor
- medulla oblongata
- medulla of hair shaft
- medulla of lymph node
Full browser ?
- Medline International Training Institute
- Medline Plus
- Mednarodna Agencija za Atomsko Energijo
- Mednarodni Denarni Sklad
- Mednarodni Festival Racunalniskih Umetnosti
- Mednarodni Graficni Likovni Center
- MEDNAX National Medical Group
- Mednikov, Nikolai
- Mednikov, Nikolai Aleksandrovich
- Mednyi Ostrov
- Medo Pucic
- Medoc Mountain State Park
- Medoc Noir