Mentioned in ?
- apparent leg length discrepancy measurement test
- Bassen-Kornzweig syndrome
- claw toe
- cock-up toe
- Cock-Up Toe Deformity
- fatty liver of pregnancy
- hammer toe
- HELLP syndrome
- LCHAD deficiency
- metatarsophalangeal joints
- Morton's toe
- myofascial trigger point
- pigeon toe
- turf toe
References in periodicals archive ?
Under the international sanctions which ended in 2016, the PRTC developed MTP know-how and built Iran's first MTP pilot plant in southwestern Mahshahr county.
* MTP III, also a supraglottic muscle tension, is characterized by an anteroposterior shortening of the distance between the epiglottic petiole and the arytenoid muscles secondary to contraction of the larynx during phonation.
The use of LQP in the first two buckets of the MTP allows frozen plasma to be thawed in time for use in the third bucket.
Available in low loss OM4 multimode and OS1/OS2 singlemode, Siemon's new ultra high-density plug and play system features smaller diameter RazorCore fibre to significantly reduce cable diameter of assemblies and provide a 2mm diameter MTP jumper.
The ordered mesopore array is preserved after the introduction of MTP molecules.
(7) The complemented strain expressed a 51-fold higher mtp expression than the wild-type, driven by the constitutively expressed hsp60 promoter of the pMV261 vector used for complementation.
The patient was referred to my fracture clinic nine weeks after his injurywith ongoing pain in the left foot at the known fracture sites but also at the level of his fourth MTP joint.
The new 40/100G fibre cabling solutions also include single MTP jumpers, conversion cords that transition two 12-fibre MTPs to one 24-fibre MTP for use with current 100 gigabit channels based on 20 fibres, and LC to MTP 4X10G hybrid cords that transition one MTP to four duplex LC connectors for use with 40 gigabit applications based on aggregation of multiple 10 gigabit ports.
* First group who accepted Family Planning after getting MTP; &
MTP Innovations Ltd, based at Huddersfield University's 3M Buckley Innovation Centre, has launched DiffX - a non-chlorine disinfectants which eliminates all surface contamination including Clostridium Difficile spores, MRSA, bacteria and viruses that cause healthcare acquired infections and cost the health service time, money and loss of beds.
Summary: Optimus Technology and Telecommunications on Tuesday announced that the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) has named the value-added distributor as a new Master Training Partner (MTP) for the Middle East.
MyTeachingPartner (MTP) is an interactive, web-based professional development format created at the Center for Advanced Studies in Teaching and Learning (CASTL) at the University of Virginia (Hadden & Pianta, 2006).
Medical browser ?
Full browser ?
- Mtor Inhibitor-Associated Stomatitis
- Mtp2 Peer to Peer Adaptation Layer
- Mtp2 User Adaptation Layer
- MTP2-User Peer-to-Peer Adaptation Layer
- Mtp3 User Adaptation