Mentioned in ?
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- activated charcoal
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- Amino Acid Disorders Screening
- Analgesics, Opioid
- Antiacne Drugs
- Antiandrogen Drugs
- Antipsychotic Drugs
- Appetite-Enhancing Drugs
- bone marrow transplantation
- bowel preparation
- Charcoal, Activated
- chronic obstructive lung disease
References in periodicals archive ?
A key benefit of the MPOA solution is that it allows creation of VLANs, in which members of the same subnet can be located anywhere in the network.
In short, MPOA switched routing has solved both of our dilemmas--enhancing network reliability to unprecedented levels while significantly boosting bandwidth and the routing performance needed to meet current and upcoming requirements.
MPOA logically divides the operations of a traditional router in two and allows each function -- route calculation and packet forwarding -- to reside on different hardware platforms.
Assuming the router vendor supports ATM interface cards and MPOA, the router can be dedicated to route calculation, extending its useful life.
That's not the case with MPOA, for several reasons:
* ATM Forum standards for MPOA are nearly complete, with only minor administrative issues remaining.
* Many leading vendors have already implemented MPOA and are working to ensure full compliance with the final specification due this fall.
Argonne National Laboratory in Illinois has sampled MPOA since December.
We are hoping MPOA will do better and that native ATM will do better yet."
We see MPOA as a better stepping stone to native ATM."
Before making a recommendation later this year for the fiscal 1997 budget cycle, Krystosek says Argonne will check out other vendors' integrated offerings, preferring those with a migration path to MPOA.
Medical browser ?
Full browser ?
- MPO deficiency
- Mpoa Client
- Mpoa Server