MCK10 | definition of MCK10 by Medical dictionary
DDR1 (redirected from MCK10)
DDR1 A gene on chromosome 6p21.3 that encodes a receptor tyrosine kinase belonging to the subfamily homologous to Dictyostelium discoideum protein discoidin (Discoidin Domain-containing Receptor); it is expressed only in epithelial cells (kidney, lung, GI tract, brain) and involved in cell–cell interactions and recognition.
DDR1 is overexpressed in various tumours.
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
- McJunkin Red Man Corporation
- McKaskell Haindl Design Build
- McKay Claude
- McKay Creek National Wildlife Refuge
- McKay Dee Hospital Center
- McKay, Clarence Hungerford
- McKay, Claude
- McKay, Donald
- McKay, Gordon
- McKay-Dee Hospital
- McKean County
- McKean County, PA
- McKean County, Pennsylvania
- McKean High School
- McKean Rehabilitation Center
- McKean, Paul, Chrycy, Fletcher & Co.
- McKean, Thomas
- McKechnie, Bill
- McKee brace
- McKee Employee Benefits Administration Ltd.
- McKee Environmental Health, Inc.
- McKee femoral prosthesis