MAC(redirected from MAC address)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to MAC address: IP address
Miller-Keane Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health, Seventh Edition. © 2003 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved.
1. Abbreviation for minimal anesthetic concentration; minimal alveolar concentration; membrane attack complex.
2. Abbreviation for Mycobacterium avium complex.
Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
major ambulatory category
mammalian artificial chromosome
maximum acceptable concentration
maximum aerobic capacity
Medical Advisory Committee
Medicare Appeals Council
membrane attack complex
Mental Adjustment to Cancer scale
Migration Advisory Committee
minimum antibiotic concentration
mitral annular calcification
monitored anaesthesia care
Mycobacterium avium complex
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
1. Mammalian artificial chromosome.
2. Maximum allowable change, see there.
3. Maximum allowable concentration.
4. Membrane attack complex, see there.
5. Minimum alveolar concentration.
6. Monitored anesthesia care, see there 8. Mycobacterium avium complex.
McGraw-Hill Concise Dictionary of Modern Medicine. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.