Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
Related to Müller's muscle: Orbitalis muscle
Müller's muscle(1) Circular fibres of the ciliary body.
(2) Orbital muscle; musculus orbitalis [NA]
(3) Superior tarsal muscle; musculus tarsalis superior [NA]
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
1. Circular fibers of ciliary muscle.
2. The superior tarsal muscle of the eyelid.
3. Smooth muscle covering the sphenomaxillary fissure.
See also: Müller, Heinrich
Medical Dictionary, © 2009 Farlex and Partners