References in periodicals archive ?
TABLE 4 Compliance-Enhancing Ranking of Antibiotic Suspensions STRONGLY COMPLIANCE-ENHANCING * Amoxicillin * Cefdinir (Omnicef) * Loracarbef (Lorabid) * Cefaclor (Ceclor) * Cefixime (Suprax) MODERATELY COMPLIANCE-ENHANCING * Cefprozil (Cefzil) * Ceftibuten (Cedax) EQUIVOCAL COMPLIANCE-ENHANCING * Azithromycin (Zithromax) NOT COMPLIANCE-ENHANCING * Amoxicillin-clavulanate (Augmentin) * Erythromycin-sulfasoxazole (Pediazole) * TMP-SMX (Bactrim or Septra) DISCOURAGES COMPLIANCE * Cefpodoxime (Vantin) * Cefuroxime (Ceftin) * Clarithromycin (Biaxin) TMP-SMX, trimethoprim sulfamethoxazole Sources: Adapted from Steele RW, et al.
* Eli Lilly and Co.'s major products include Prozac (an antidepressant), Axid (antiulcer), Kefzol, Ceclor, Lorabid (antibiotics), Zyprexa (schizophrenia), Humatrope (human growth hormone), Humulin (insulin), Reopro (angioplasty) and Evista (osteoporosis).
In another instance, second-generation cephalosporin antibiotics on the approved list include Cefaclor, Cefaclor ER, Ceftin, Cefzil, Ceptaz, and Rocephin, while Ceclor CD, Ceclor, Cefotan, and Lorabid must receive authorization.
In another instance, second-generation cephalosporin antibiotics on the state's approved list include Cefaclor, Cefaclor ER, Ceftin, Cefril, Ceptaz, and Rocephin, while Cedor CD, Ceclor, Cefotan, and Lorabid must receive prior authorization.
Michigan's prior authorization list, for example, allows second-generation cephalosporin antibiotics Cefaclor, Cefaclor ER, Ceftin, Cefzil, Ceptaz, and Rocephin without prior authorization, while Ceclor CD, Ceclor, Cefotan, and Lorabid must receive authorization.
 Amoxicillin 01 Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid (Augmentin) 02 Azithromycin (Zithromax) 03 Cafaclor (Ceclor) 04 Cefixime (Suprax) 05 Cefpodoxime (Vantin) 06 Cefprozil (Cefzil) 07 Cetriaxone (Rocephin) 08 Clarithromycin (Biaxin) 09 Erythromycin and Sulfisoxazone (Pediazole) 10 Loracarbef (Lorabid) 11 Trimethoprim and Sulfamethoxazole (Bactrim, Septra) 12 Other 13 No Data 99
(7.) Lilly's earnings in the 1999 period include a $67.8 million onetime gain for the sale of Lorabid marketing rights.
(23) Successful brands introduced since 1990 with substantial use by the elderly include Floxin and Lorabid, while sales of other older brands such as Ceftin and Cipro (introduced in 1987) have also grown substantially.
At its 140-acre, 85-building site, Clinton Laboratories makes antibiotics such as Ceclor, Keftabl and Lorabid, as well as animal-health products such as Montban, Rumensin and Tylan.
Amoxicillin/clavulanate * Augmentin Azithromycin * Zithromax Cefdinir * Omnicef Cefixime * Suprax Cefpodoxime * Vantin Cefprozil * Cefzil Ceftriaxone * Rocephin Cefuroxime * Ceftin Clarithromycin * Biaxin Erythromycin-sulfisoxazole * Eryzole, Pediazole Gatifloxacin * Tequin Levofloxacin * Levaquin Loracarbef * Lorabid Telithromycin * Ketek TMP-SMZ * Bactrim, Cotrim, Septra, Sulfatrim
A total of 4,782 children were randomized to treatment with 10 days of penicillin, or 5 days of amoxicillin and potassium clavulanate (Augmentin), ceftibuten (Cedax), cefuroxime axetil (Ceftin), loracarbef (Lorabid), clarithromycin (Biaxin), or erythromycin.
(10.)Eli Lilly and Co.'s earnings in the 1999 period included a $67.8 million onetime gain for the sale of Lorabid marketing rights.
Medical browser ?
- loosening of associations
- loose-packed position
- Looser lines
- Looser zone
- Looser, Emil
- lop ear
- Lopatka, Sharon Rina
- loperamide hydrochloride
- Lophophora williamsii
- Lorain, Paul
- lordotic albuminuria
- lordotic pelvis
- lordotic position
- Lorenz sign
- Lorenz, Adolf
- Lorenz, Konrad
- Lorenzo oil
- Lorenzo’s Oil
- Loreta’s operation
Full browser ?
- loquat tree
- loquat tree
- Loquendo Free Speech Identification
- Loquendum ut vulgus
- Lora Phillips Foundation Trust
- Lorado Taft
- Lorado Taft Field Campus
- Lorain Admiral King
- Lorain Area Racing Klub
- Lorain County
- Lorain County Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services
- Lorain County Aquarium Society
- Lorain County Bar Association
- Lorain County Beekeepers Association
- Lorain County Community Action Agency
- Lorain County Community College
- Lorain County Computer Users Group
- Lorain County Distance Learning Consortium
- Lorain County Drug Task Force
- Lorain County Growth Partnership
- Lorain County Safe Community Coalition
- Lorain County Transit
- Lorain County Visitors Bureau