References in periodicals archive ?
s major products include Prozac (an antidepressant), Axid (antiulcer), Kefzol, Ceclor, Lorabid (antibiotics), Zyprexa (schizophrenia), Humatrope (human growth hormone), Humulin (insulin), Reopro (angioplasty) and Evista (osteoporosis).
In another instance, second-generation cephalosporin antibiotics on the state's approved list include Cefaclor, Cefaclor ER, Ceftin, Cefril, Ceptaz, and Rocephin, while Cedor CD, Ceclor, Cefotan, and Lorabid must receive prior authorization.
In another instance, second-generation cephalosporin antibiotics on the approved list include Cefaclor, Cefaclor ER, Ceftin, Cefzil, Ceptaz, and Rocephin, while Ceclor CD, Ceclor, Cefotan, and Lorabid must receive authorization.
Michigan's prior authorization list, for example, allows second-generation cephalosporin antibiotics Cefaclor, Cefaclor ER, Ceftin, Cefzil, Ceptaz, and Rocephin without prior authorization, while Ceclor CD, Ceclor, Cefotan, and Lorabid must receive authorization.
8 million onetime gain for the sale of Lorabid marketing rights.
23) Successful brands introduced since 1990 with substantial use by the elderly include Floxin and Lorabid, while sales of other older brands such as Ceftin and Cipro (introduced in 1987) have also grown substantially.
At its 140-acre, 85-building site, Clinton Laboratories makes antibiotics such as Ceclor, Keftabl and Lorabid, as well as animal-health products such as Montban, Rumensin and Tylan.
Amoxicillin/clavulanate * Augmentin Azithromycin * Zithromax Cefdinir * Omnicef Cefixime * Suprax Cefpodoxime * Vantin Cefprozil * Cefzil Ceftriaxone * Rocephin Cefuroxime * Ceftin Clarithromycin * Biaxin Erythromycin-sulfisoxazole * Eryzole, Pediazole Gatifloxacin * Tequin Levofloxacin * Levaquin Loracarbef * Lorabid Telithromycin * Ketek TMP-SMZ * Bactrim, Cotrim, Septra, Sulfatrim
Maximum dose 1 g per day Loracarbef Lorabid 30 mg/kg/day for 10 days, divided every 12 hours.
The plant makes the company's new antibiotic, Lorabid, used to treat a number of bacterial infections such as those of the middle ear in children and the respiratory tract in adults.
Nonetheless, Lilly has growth opportunities: liquid Prozac, Lovan for obesity control and Lorabid (an antibiotic).
The expansion, which began in 1990, provides manufacturing capacity for the company's newest antibiotic, Lorabid.
Medical browser ?
- Lopatka, Sharon Rina
- Lop-eared Alpine
- loperamide HCl
- loperamide hydrochloride
- Lophophora williamsii
- Lophura nycthemera
- Lophyrotoma interrupta
- Lorain, Paul
- lordotic albuminuria
- lordotic pelvis
- lordotic position
- Lorenz sign
- Lorenz, Adolf
- Lorenz, Konrad
- Lorenzo oil
- Lorenzo’s Oil
- Loreta’s operation
Full browser ?
- loquat tree
- loquat tree
- Loquendo Free Speech Identification
- Loquendum ut vulgus
- Lora Phillips Foundation Trust
- Lorado Taft
- Lorado Taft Field Campus
- Lorain Admiral King
- Lorain Area Racing Klub
- Lorain County
- Lorain County Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services
- Lorain County Aquarium Society
- Lorain County Bar Association
- Lorain County Beekeepers Association
- Lorain County Community Action Agency
- Lorain County Community College
- Lorain County Computer Users Group
- Lorain County Distance Learning Consortium
- Lorain County Drug Task Force
- Lorain County Growth Partnership
- Lorain County Safe Community Coalition
- Lorain County Transit
- Lorain County Visitors Bureau
- Lorain County, OH