References in periodicals archive ?
Less than 10 years ago, little research addressed career counseling with lesbian and gay clients (Chojnacki & Gelberg, 1994; Croteau & Thiel, 1993; Etringer, Hillerbrand, & Hetherington, 1990; Lonborg & Phillips, 1996; Pope 1995a).
He is on sounder ground with his astute observation that even in this period of apparently revolutionary change, lesbian and gay men "have participated in and contributed to conservative consensus about the nature of differences between women and men" (p.
Similarly, when Gore proposed in May to direct more federal dollars to "faith-based" groups, lesbian and gay activists joined People for the American Way and the Interfaith Alliance in raising serious concerns about whether taxpayer dollars would end up funding religious organizations that promote anti-gay messages.
Getting a group of lesbian and gay Latinos to sign on to the marriage resolution is not going to do much in the way of persuading heterosexuals in Cleveland that same-sex marriage is a good idea.
Bravmann's close readings of lesbian and gay historiography are, for the most part, insightful and productive.
By 1994, chapters of Amnesty International Members for Lesbian and Gay Concerns had been formed or were forming in several other countries.
Unfortunately, many church leaders seem to reduce lesbian and gay persons to sexual activity, and we don't do that with heterosexual people" says Sister Jeannine Gramick, director of lesbian and gay ministry for the School Sisters of Notre Dame, based in Baltimore.
Aarons, 70, a former national correspondent for The Washington Post and founder of the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association, dies of heart failure in California after a long battle with cancer.
Counselors who desire to be competent in working with lesbian clients should familiarize themselves with local lesbian and gay news publications, professional organizations for lesbian and gay employees, local lesbian and gay telephone resource centers, and bookstores with adequate selections of lesbian materials.
It may be more acceptable to be gay today than it was a generation ago, but many lesbian and gay adults still carry considerable internalized shame from messages received while growing up.
They are people of good faith who, while they are not champions of gay rights, have found a way to respect and accept their lesbian and gay relatives as well as they can.
But this is San Francisco, September 29, 1991, and lesbian and gay activists have unleashed their fury over Governor Pete Wilson's veto of a statewide antidiscrimination bill.
Medical browser ?
- Lerch, Otto
- Leri pleonosteosis
- Leri sign
- Leri, Andre
- Leriche syndrome
- Leriche treatment
- Leriche, Rene
- Leriche's syndrome
- Leri's sign
- Leri-Weill syndrome
- Lermoyez syndrome
- Lermoyez, Marcel
- Lerner homeostasis
- Lerner, I.M.
- Leroy, Edgar August
- Lesbian and Gay
- Lesch, Michael
- Leschke, Erich Friedrich Wilhelm
- Lesch-Nyhan disease
- Lesch-Nyhan syndrome
- Leser, Edmund
- Leser-Trelat sign
- Lesquesne Index
- less fat
- less than full-time training
- less, fewer, or reduced
- lesser alar cartilages
- lesser circulation
- lesser curvature of stomach
- lesser horn of hyoid
Full browser ?
- Lesão por Esforço Repetitivo
- Lesben, Schwule, Bisexuelle und Transgender
- Lesbian & Gay Audiologists & Speech-Language Pathologists
- Lesbian & Gay Chorus of Washington
- Lesbian & Gay Immigration Rights Task Force
- Lesbian Alliance of Metro Milwaukee
- Lesbian and Gay
- Lesbian and Gay Advisory Committee
- Lesbian and Gay Aging Issues Network
- Lesbian and Gay Alliance
- Lesbian and Gay Alliance Against Discrimination in Korea
- Lesbian and Gay Archives of New Zealand
- Lesbian and Gay Archives Roundtable
- Lesbian and Gay Band Association
- Lesbian and Gay Bar Association
- Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago
- Lesbian and Gay Big Apple Corps
- Lesbian and Gay Christian Movement
- Lesbian and Gay Coalition Against Racism
- Lesbian and Gay Coalition for Justice
- Lesbian and Gay Community Appeal Foundation
- Lesbian and Gay Community Center
- Lesbian and Gay Congressional Staff Association
- Lesbian and Gay Country Music Association
- Lesbian and Gay Employment Rights
- Lesbian and Gay Equality Project
- Lesbian and Gay Family Building Project
- Lesbian and Gay Hospitality Exchange International
- Lesbian and Gay Immigration Task Force
- Lesbian and Gay Law Association of Greater New York, Inc.
- Lesbian and Gay Law Student Association
- Lesbian and Gay Lawyers Association
- Lesbian and Gay Liaison Officers
- Lesbian and Gay Liberation Front
- Lesbian and Gay New York
- Lesbian and Gay Newsmedia Archive
- Lesbian and Gay Parents Association