References in periodicals archive ?
I express my gratitude to Senator Gillibrand for her outstanding leadership and continued support for the Laboratory for Laser Energetics, said University of Rochesters President Joel Seligman.
The team will design and provide a frequency tripled glass laser based on proven technologies, comprising state-of-the-art beam-smoothing techniques created at the Laboratory for Laser Energetics.
Other components include the Laboratory for Laser Energetics, Center for Optics Manufacturing, Strong Memorial Hospital and Eastman Dental Center, and the Memorial Art Gallery.
Initial process development work will be conducted on behalf of the partnership at the Laboratory for Laser Energetics (LLE) at the University of Rochester under the direction of Douglas J.
direct-drive target designs are being validated with scaled experiments on the symmetric 60-beam, 30-kJ OMEGA laser at the Laboratory for Laser Energetics (LLE) at the University of Rochester.
He said the scope of the plan has been agreed to by the participating institutions: Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Los Alamos National Laboratory, University of Rochester Laboratory for Laser Energetics, Sandia National Laboratories and General Atomics.
The Committee recommendation includes $15,000,000 for the Naval Research Laboratory, and $71,558,000 for the University of Rochester's Laboratory for Laser Energetics (LLE), an increase of $26,000,000 over the budget request.
The ICF Campaign, he said, is a national effort that includes the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL), the Sandia National Laboratories (SNL), the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL), the University of Rochester Laboratory for Laser Energetics (LLE), the U.
This additional funding has been provided to the University of Rochester's Laboratory for Laser Energetics for the OMEGA Extended Performance Facility in support of the nation's stockpile stewardship program.
Department of Energy (DOE), National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA), has announced that it plans to conduct a technically competitive solicitation via electronic means for basic research experiments in high energy density and laser matter interaction studies at the National Laser Users' Facility (NLUF) located at the University of Rochester Laboratory for Laser Energetics (UR/LLE).
The conference agreement includes $35,450,000 for the Laboratory for Laser Energetics at the University of Rochester, an increase of $2,000,000 over the budget request, to be used for development of critical short-pulse laser technologies that should be extensible to producing very high power laser capability on the National Ignition Facility as well as existing large fusion research lasers like Omega.
Medical browser ?
- labium majus
- labium minus
- labium oris
- labium superius oris
- labium tympanicum
- labium urethrae
- labium uteri
- labium vestibulare
- labor coach
- labor curve
- labor induction
- labor market
- labor pains
- labor support person
- labor suppression
- laboratory automation
- laboratory core
- laboratory data interpretation
- laboratory diagnosis
- laboratory error
- laboratory examination
- Laboratory for Laser Energetics
- laboratory information system
- Laboratory Instrument Management System
- Laboratory Links with Health Authorities
- laboratory medicine
- laboratory research
- Laboratory Response Network
- laboratory test
- laboratory, dental
- Laborde method
- Laborde, Jean B.V.
- Laborde’s method
- Laborde's forceps
- labored breathing
- labored respiration
- labour market
- Labrador retriever
- labrale inferius
- labrale superius
- labriform milkweed
Full browser ?
- Laboratory for Freeform Fabrication
- Laboratory for Genomics and Bioinformatics
- Laboratory for Global Marine and Atmospheric Chemistry
- Laboratory for High Energy Astrophysics
- Laboratory for High Energy Physics
- Laboratory for Human and Machine Haptics
- Laboratory for Human Brain Dynamics
- Laboratory for Image and Media Understanding
- Laboratory for Imaging Algorithms and Systems
- Laboratory for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Laboratory for Industrial Toxicology
- Laboratory for Information and Decision Systems
- Laboratory for Information Security Technology
- Laboratory for Innovative Technology and Engineering Education
- Laboratory for Integrated Computing and Optoelectronic Systems
- Laboratory for Integrated Learning and Technology
- Laboratory for Integrated Micro-Mechatronic Systems
- Laboratory for Integrated Science and Engineering
- Laboratory for Integrated Video Systems
- Laboratory for Intelligent Process Systems
- Laboratory for Intelligent Processes and Systems
- Laboratory for Intelligent Signal Processing and Communications
- Laboratory for Intelligent Systems and Controls
- Laboratory for Intelligent Systems in Tourism
- Laboratory for Interactive Learning Technologies
- Laboratory for Interdisciplinary Technologies in Bioinformatics
- Laboratory for International Data Privacy
- Laboratory for International Fuzzy Engineering
- Laboratory for Investigation in Prospective Strategy and Organization
- Laboratory for Ion Beam Research and Applications
- Laboratory for Laser Energetics
- Laboratory for Lipid Medicine and Technology
- Laboratory for Logic and Experimental Philosophy
- Laboratory for Manufacturing and Sustainability
- Laboratory for Micro- and Photonelectronics
- Laboratory for Microelectronics and Signal Processing
- Laboratory for Molecular and Computational Genomics
- Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology
- Laboratory for Molecular Diagnosis of Inherited Eye Diseases
- Laboratory for Molecular Robotics
- Laboratory for Multiscale Regenerative Technologies
- Laboratory for Music Perception, Cognition and Expertise
- Laboratory for Nanophotonics
- Laboratory for Natural and Simulated Cognition
- Laboratory for Natural Language Engineering
- Laboratory for Neutron Scattering
- Laboratory for Ocean Color Users
- Laboratory for Oceanographic and Environmental Research
- Laboratory for Ontological Research
- Laboratory for Optical and Computational Instrumentation
- Laboratory for Optics and Quantum Electronics
- Laboratory for Paleoclimatology and Climatology
- Laboratory for Parallel and Intelligent Systems
- Laboratory for Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis
- Laboratory for Photonics and Nanostructures
- Laboratory for Physical Sciences
- Laboratory for Process Measurement
- Laboratory for Recreational Computing
- Laboratory for Reliable Software
- Laboratory for Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics
- Laboratory for Remote Sensing of Earth and Environmental Systems