K(redirected from Kingfot)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia.
Miller-Keane Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health, Seventh Edition. © 2003 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved.
1. Symbol for potassium (preceded by superscript number, indicates isotope); kalium; phylloquinone; kelvin; lysine; lysyl.
2. In optics, the coefficient of scleral rigidity.
3. In contact lens fitting, the radius of curvature of the flattest meridian of the apical cornea.
Abbreviation for kilo-; used with SI and metric units.
Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
1. Equilibrium constant.
6. Kinetic energy.
8. Phylloquinone–vitamin K
9. Potassium Drug slang A regionally popular street term for PCP.
McGraw-Hill Concise Dictionary of Modern Medicine. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
Abbreviation for kelvin.
Symbol for potassium.
Abbreviation for kilo-; lysine.
Abbreviation for rate constants.
Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing © Farlex 2012
KThe symbol for potassium; for temperature in the absolute scale; for kilo- as applied to many other units; and for the weight of large molecules in KILODALTONS.
Collins Dictionary of Medicine © Robert M. Youngson 2004, 2005
- a symbol indicating the maximum number of individuals in the LOTKA-Volterra equations.
- abbrev. LYSINE.
- abbrev. KILODALTON.
Collins Dictionary of Biology, 3rd ed. © W. G. Hale, V. A. Saunders, J. P. Margham 2005
Abbreviation for kilo-.
Medical Dictionary for the Dental Professions © Farlex 2012