References in periodicals archive ?
Especially, one TF, Jumonji, contained the CpG_2, suggesting that it may influence the CD4 gene expression through the potential binding of the predicted TFs.
Current study by Bustos and colleagues have demonstrated that JARID1B (Jumonji AT-rich interactive domain 1B) histone demethylase represses Runx2 in undifferentiated WJ-MSCs.
Indeed, glutamine supports alternative polarization by favoring Jmjd3- (jumonji domain containing -3-) dependent demethylation on the promoters of M2associated genes.
Members of the 2-ketoglutarate-dependent dioxygenase family include prolyl hydroxylase domain proteins (PHDs), ten-eleven translocation (TET) enzymes, and Jumonji C domain-containing histone lysine demethylases.
These strategies include the targeting of the histone demethylase jumonji, AT rich interactive domain 1B (JARID1B), which we found to be functionally significant in the maintenance of cancer stem cells.
Thomas, "Nitric oxide modifies global histone methylation by inhibiting Jumonji C domain-containing demethylases," Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol.
This occurs through the inhibition by D-2-hydroxyglutarate of the jumonji histone lysine demethylases (KDM) and of the TET-hydroxylases that convert 5-methylcytosine into 5-hydroxyl-methylcytosine thus leading to the accumulation of 5-methylcytosine.
Genetic knockout of the Jumonji C-domain containing protein (Jhdm2a), a H3K9 demethylase, is able to increase mice susceptibility to obesity by abnormal fat deposition and hyperlipidaemia, likely due to PPAR[alpha] expression decrease in skeletal muscles and brown fat .
Building on my exciting preliminary data that demonstrate that Jumonji C histone demethylases (JmjC KDMs) can catalyse removal of arginine methylation, this proposal aims to identify biologically relevant methylarginine substrates of the JmjC KDM.
These epigenetic regulators include such factors as histone demethylase, Jumonji D3, and microRNA let-7c.
(2) Institute of Food, Nutrition and Health, Jumonji University, 2-1-28 Sugasawa, Niiza, Saitama 3528510, Japan
 demonstrated that RANKL stimulation upregulated the jumonji domain-containing 3 (jmjdy) gene, and short hairpin RNAs of jmjd3 gene diminished RANKL-induced osteoclast differentiation, suggesting that JMJD3, a H3K27 demethylase, plays an important role in osteoclast differentiation.
Medical browser ?
- jugulodigastric lymph node
- juguloomohyoid lymph node
- jugulo-omohyoid node
- jugum penis
- jugum petrosum
- jugum sphenoidale
- Juhlin, L.
- Juice Diet
- Juice Joint
- juice therapy
- juicy baby
- Jukes Family
- Julia Pastrana
- Julian date
- Julian Percy Lavon
- July phenomenon
- jumbo biopsy
- jumbo biopsy forceps
- jump flap
- jump position
- jump sign
- Jump the Queue
- jumper knee
- jumper syndrome
- Jumper’s Knee
- jumper's knee
- jumping disease
- Jumping Frenchmen of Maine
- Jumping Frenchmen of Maine Syndrome
- jumping gene
- jumping the bite
- junction nevus
- junctional bigeminy
- junctional complex
- junctional cyst
- Junctional Dysrhythmias
- junctional epithelium
Full browser ?
- Jumby dance
- jumby tree
- jumby tree
- Jumeaux Triples Enfants Multiples
- Jumeira Palm
- Jumeirah Beach Residence
- Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Jumeirah Village South
- Jumeirah Wave Business Towers
- Jumel Mansion
- Jumhuria, Al-
- Jumma Peoples Alliance
- Jumna River
- Jumna River
- jumonji (mouse) homolog
- jumonji C domain-containing histone demethylase 1A
- jumonji C domain-containing histone demethylase 1B
- jumonji C domain-containing histone demethylase 2A
- jumonji C domain-containing histone demethylase 3A
- jumonji domain containing 1
- jumonji domain containing 1A
- jumonji domain containing 1B
- jumonji domain containing 2
- jumonji domain containing 2A
- jumonji domain containing 2B
- jumonji domain containing 2C
- jumonji domain containing 2D
- jumonji domain containing 3
- jumonji domain containing 3, histone lysine demethylase
- Jumonji domain-containing protein 1A
- Jumonji domain-containing protein 1B
- Jumonji domain-containing protein 2A
- Jumonji domain-containing protein 2B
- Jumonji domain-containing protein 2C
- Jumonji domain-containing protein 2D
- Jumonji domain-containing protein 3
- jumonji homolog
- Jumonji Masayasu
- jumonji, AT rich interactive domain 1A
- Jumonji, AT rich interactive domain 1B
- Jumonji, At-Rich Interactive Domain
- jumonji, AT-rich interactive domain 2
- jumonji-like protein
- Jumonji/ARID domain-containing protein 1A