References in periodicals archive ?
These strategies include the targeting of the histone demethylase jumonji, AT rich interactive domain 1B (JARID1B), which we found to be functionally significant in the maintenance of cancer stem cells.
We and others have previously found the highly conserved histone demethylase, jumonji AT rich interactive domain 1B (JARID1B) to be a functional marker of cancer stem cells.
Building on my exciting preliminary data that demonstrate that Jumonji C histone demethylases (JmjC KDMs) can catalyse removal of arginine methylation, this proposal aims to identify biologically relevant methylarginine substrates of the JmjC KDM.
Tamaru, "Confining euchromatin/heterochromatin territory: Jumonji crosses the line," Genes & Development, vol.
These epigenetic regulators include such factors as histone demethylase, Jumonji D3, and microRNA let-7c.
21] demonstrated that RANKL stimulation upregulated the jumonji domain-containing 3 (jmjdy) gene, and short hairpin RNAs of jmjd3 gene diminished RANKL-induced osteoclast differentiation, suggesting that JMJD3, a H3K27 demethylase, plays an important role in osteoclast differentiation.
ELF6 and REF6 are Jumonji N/C (Jmj N/C) domaincontaining proteins known to regulate flowering time.
In addition, we observed down-regulation of DNA methyltransferase 1 (Dnmt1) and suppressor of variegation 3-9 homolog 1, a histone lysine methyltransferase (Suv39h1), and up-regulation of the histone demethylase Jumonji domain 2 (Jmjd2a), proteins responsible for the accurate maintenance of the epigenetic marks.
Known for books like The Polar Express and Jumonji Chris Van Allsburg's illustrations are filled with interesting perspectives.
Glad to be free, Harry Jumonji grabs a gray slide for Hosoi in Brooklyn.
Macrophage stimulation using the cytokine IL-4 and LPS also induced expression of an H3K27 histone lysine demethylase enzyme called Jumonji Domain Containing-3 (JmjD3/Kdm6b), causing transcription of specific M2-associated genes (De Santa et al.
M4, 6-9) Toyonoshima (M10, 8-7) M10 Iwakiyama (M1, 2-13) Jumonji (J2, 13-2) M11 Tamakasuga (M14, 9-6) Tochinohana (M13, 8-7) M12 Toyozakura (M8, 5-10)
Medical browser ?
- jugulo-omohyoid node
- jugum penis
- jugum petrosum
- jugum sphenoidale
- Juhlin, L.
- Juice Diet
- Juice Joint
- juice therapy
- juicy baby
- Jukes Family
- Julia Pastrana
- Julian date
- Julian Percy Lavon
- July phenomenon
- jumbo biopsy
- jumbo biopsy forceps
- jump flap
- jump position
- jump sign
- Jump the Queue
- jumper knee
- jumper syndrome
- Jumper’s Knee
- jumper's knee
- jumping disease
- Jumping Frenchmen of Maine
- jumping Frenchmen of Maine syndrome
- jumping gene
- jumping the bite
- Junco hyemalis
- Junco pox
- junction lines
- junction nevus
- junctional bigeminy
Full browser ?
- jumby tree
- Jumeaux Triples Enfants Multiples
- Jumeira Palm
- Jumeirah Beach Residence
- Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Jumeirah Village South
- Jumeirah Wave Business Towers
- Jumel Mansion
- Jumhuria, Al-
- Jumma Peoples Alliance
- Jumna River
- Jumna River
- jumonji (mouse) homolog
- jumonji C domain-containing histone demethylase 1A
- jumonji C domain-containing histone demethylase 1B
- jumonji C domain-containing histone demethylase 2A
- jumonji C domain-containing histone demethylase 3A
- jumonji domain containing 1
- jumonji domain containing 1A
- jumonji domain containing 1B
- jumonji domain containing 2
- jumonji domain containing 2A
- jumonji domain containing 2B
- jumonji domain containing 2C
- jumonji domain containing 2D
- jumonji domain containing 3
- jumonji domain containing 3, histone lysine demethylase
- Jumonji domain-containing protein 1A
- Jumonji domain-containing protein 1B
- Jumonji domain-containing protein 2A
- Jumonji domain-containing protein 2B
- Jumonji domain-containing protein 2C
- Jumonji domain-containing protein 2D
- Jumonji domain-containing protein 3
- jumonji homolog
- Jumonji Masayasu
- jumonji, AT rich interactive domain 1A
- Jumonji, AT rich interactive domain 1B
- Jumonji, At-Rich Interactive Domain
- jumonji, AT-rich interactive domain 2
- jumonji-like protein
- Jumonji/ARID domain-containing protein 1A