References in periodicals archive ?
3 A meta-analysis showed that the mean prevalence of MPD and JAK2 mutation was 31.
Mutation in TET2 gene was also found quite often in advanced age MPN patients with or without JAK2 mutation.
For instance, the patient in our case who has JAK2 mutation will require lifelong anti-coagulation.
A JAK2 mutation also shows up in people with polycythemia vera, which is marked by abnormal red blood cell growth.
Malinge S, Ben-Abdelali R, Settegrana C, Radford-Weiss I, Debre M, Beldjord K, Macintyre EA, Villeval JL, Vainchenker W, Berger R, Bernard OA, Delabesse E, Penard-Lacronique V: Novel activating JAK2 mutation in a patient with Down syndrome and B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
1) Most of the remainder have another JAK2 mutation in exon 12 that has the same effect as JAK2 V617F, resulting in 98% of PV patients having a JAK2 mutation.
Over 50 percent of patients afflicted with myeloproliferative neoplasms carry the JAK2 mutation, and suffer from the overproduction of red blood cells, platelets or fibrous connective tissue.
Furthermore, a significant difference was found in WBCs between wild-type patients (triple negative for JAK2, MPL, and CALR mutations) and patients with JAK2 mutations.
A total of 112 BM biopsies from patients with an initial diagnosis of Ph~ MPNs were analyzed for JAK2 mutation status.
In PV, the JAK2 mutation is present in what percentage of patients?
Blood samples from ET patients were analyzed for the JAK2 mutation (Val617Phe) as described earlier (9).
8) Another new area for molecular testing is the detection of the V617F JAK2 mutation in myeloproliferative disorders.
Medical browser ?
- Jaeger ruling
- Jaeger test types
- Jaeger, Eduard
- Jaeger's test types
- Jaffe reaction
- Jaffe test
- Jaffe, Henry Lewis
- Jaffe, Max
- Jaffe-Lichtenstein disease
- Jaffe's test
- Jäger, Eduard
- Jahnia thaxteri
- Jahnke syndrome
- jail bars sign
- Jail Diversion
- jail fever
- JAK2 mutation
- jake paralysis
- Jakob, Alfons M.
- Jakob-Creutzfeldt disease
- Jaksch anaemia
- Jaksch, Rudolf Ritter Von Wartenhorst
- Jakta slaughter
- jalap resin
- jalapeño eye syndrome
- Jamaica black
- Jamaica Brahman cattle
- Jamaica ginger paralysis
- Jamaica Hope
- Jamaica Quassia
- Jamaica red
Full browser ?
- Jak and daxter
- Jak and microtubule-interacting protein 1
- Jak and microtubule-interacting protein 2
- JAK binding protein
- Jak Zawsze Kapitalne
- JAK-binding protein
- JAK-STAT pathway
- JAK-STAT signaling pathway
- Jakšic, Djura
- JAK2 mutation
- JAKA Tagaytay Development Corporation
- Jakarta / Indonesia International, Soekarno-Hatta Indonesia
- Jakarta Art Teachers and I
- Jakarta Automated Air Traffic Control System
- Jakarta Automated Trading System
- Jakarta Bogor Tangerang Bekasi
- Jakarta Butuh Revolusi Budaya
- Jakarta Car Free Day
- Jakarta Centre for Law Enforcement Cooperation
- Jakarta Commons Logging
- Jakarta Conservatory Vocal Ensemble
- Jakarta Foreign Correspondents Club
- Jakarta Futures Exchange
- Jakarta Hilton Convention Centre
- Jakarta Inter Bank Offer Rate
- Jakarta Inter-Bank Offer Rate
- Jakarta Interbank Offer Rate
- Jakarta Interbank Offered Rate
- Jakarta International Container Terminal
- Jakarta International Film Festival
- Jakarta International Football League