Mentioned in ?
- academic detailing
- assistive technology
- Carter Review
- case study
- Centre for Health Informatics and Multiprofessional Education
- Consultant Healthcare Scientist Director
- electronic smart health cards
- hatha yoga
- healthcare scientist
- implementation mechanism
- industrial health
- innovation in nursing education
- Managers in Partnership
- Map of Medicine
References in periodicals archive ?
This organizational system enabled Edison to simultaneously create many innovations.
Large, breakthrough innovations such as the invention of the transistor or laser [both by Bell Labs] tend to capture the imagination," he said.
Spotting potentially transformational innovations is one thing.
While IP ownership is an essential driver of innovation, technological advances are often dependent on shared knowledge, standards, and collaborative innovation.
The authors point out, "Incumbent firms master sustaining innovations because their values prioritize them, and their processes and resources are designed to tackle precisely those types of innovations.
The 2003 winners will be announced in February 2003 and will join an elite list of only 50 innovations worldwide to be honored by CIF with the NOVA Award.
These are the workers who get the job done day-In and day-out, but are not quick to embrace innovations like the innovators and early adopters.
The most effective organizations send out scouting teams from all parts of the organization long before innovations are competitively required.
As DAC continues to grow and embrace all aspects of electronic design, design automation, and manufacturing, it is also important to pursue innovation in the management of these processes," said Steven P.
Most often, Rubbermaid's product innovations are hardly market-shaking.
Veteran news anchor John Hook of KSAZ, Fox 10 in Phoenix will emcee this year's Governor's Celebration of Innovation (GCOI) on December 5 at the Pointe South Mountain Resort in Phoenix.
Stem Cell Innovations proprietary, human pluripotent stem cells, known as PluriCells[TM], have the potential to aid in drug discovery, toxicology, and cell therapy.
Medical browser ?
- innervation apraxia
- innocent bystander cell
- innocent murmur
- innominate artery
- innominate bone
- innominate cardiac veins
- innominate cartilage
- innominate fossa
- innominate substance
- innominate vein
- innominate veins
- innovation in nursing education
- innovative medicine
- Innovative Training Post
- inoculation herpes
- inoculation test
- inoculum effect
Full browser ?
- Innovation Situation Questionnaire
- Innovation Start-Up Scheme
- Innovation Summit Implementation Group
- Innovation Synergy Centre of Markham
- Innovation Systems Research Network
- Innovation to Design
- Innovation, Creativity and Capital Institute
- Innovation, Diversity and Excellence
- Innovation, Excellence and Leadership
- Innovation, Know-How, and Originality
- Innovation, Linguistic
- Innovation, Quality, Productivity
- Innovation, Technology and Quality
- Innovation, Technology, and Market Leadership
- Innovation, Technology, Research, Excellence, and Service
- Innovationen Für Einstiegssysteme
- Innovations and Reproductions in Cultures and Societies
- Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis
- Innovations et Réseaux pour le Développement
- Innovations for Education in Information Technology
- Innovations for Poverty Action
- Innovations for the Base of the Pyramid
- Innovations in American Government
- Innovations in Building Sustainable Industries
- Innovations in Chemical Education
- Innovations in Civic Participation
- Innovations in Concrete Show and Conference
- Innovations in Education & Teaching International
- Innovations in Engineering Education, Curriculum and Infrastructure
- Innovations in Faculty Work Life
- Innovations in Financial Markets and Institutions
- Innovations in Health Education
- Innovations in Laboratory Hematology
- Innovations in Marine Technology
- Innovations in Medical Education Grants
- Innovations in Nuclear Infrastructure and Education
- Innovations in Radiation Detection and Dosimetry
- Innovations in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Innovations in Textiles 6
- Innovations Zentrum Berlin Management
- Innovative Actions Network for the Information Society