References in periodicals archive ?
Effect of patch size and in-patch location on the infaunal macroinvertebrate assemblages of Zostera marina seagrass beds.
An experimental evaluation of the short-term effects of trawling on infaunal assemblages of the coast off southern Brazil.
The physical disturbance caused by towing gears effect the benthic ecosystem by reducing or changing the abundance and distribution patterns of both infaunal and epifaunal communities.
nudus burrows actively in sandy sediments feeding on them as they burrow and has integumentary specializations for gas exchange thru the body surface (Ruppert & Rice, 1995) facilitating their infaunal mode of life.
The species is characterized as bottom infaunal organisms with no external sexual dimorphism, however, they can be identified by different-colored gonads: the females' are dark grey, whereas the males' are milky white (Araujo, 1995).
The benthic foraminiferal assemblages are diverse (around 72 species), slightly dominated by infaunal taxa (57%).
Life-stage-specific toxicity of sediment-associated chlorpyrifos to a marine infaunal copepod.
Feeding physiology of infaunal (Mulinia Edulis) and epifaunal (Mytilus chilensis) bivalves under a wide range of concentrations and qualities of seston.
Tanner crabs consume not only a variety of infaunal prey, including bivalves, polychaetes, and other crustaceans, but also detrital material (Jewett and Feder, 1983), which presumably occurs in higher concentrations in silty and muddy sediments than in coarser sediments.
2007, 2013), pond ecosystem structures (Mulder 2005), intertidal mixing zones and infaunal communities (Morris et al.
About 200g of the top 10cm of sediments were sieved through 0.50 and 0.25[micro]m screens for qualitative infaunal analysis.
Medical browser ?
- infantile neuroaxonal dystrophy
- infantile neuronal degeneration
- infantile paralysis
- infantile pellagra
- infantile pelvis
- infantile polyarteritis
- infantile scurvy
- infantile sexuality
- infantile sialic acid storage disease
- infantile spasm
- infantile spasms
- infantile spastic paraplegia
- infantile spinal muscular atrophy
- infantile tetany
- infantile, generalized GM1 gangliosidosis
- infarct exclusion surgery
- infarct-avid scintigraphy
- infarct-related artery
- In-Fast system
- infected abortion
- infected infarct
- infection control
- infection control nurse
- infection control: intraoperative
- infection immunity
- infection protection
- infection transmission parameter
- infection-exhaustion psychosis
- infectious agent
- infectious anemia
- infectious arthritis
- infectious bovine keratoconjunctivitis
- infectious colitis
- infectious crystalline keratopathy
- infectious disease
- infectious diseases
- infectious ectromelia virus
- infectious eczematoid dermatitis
- infectious endocarditis
Full browser ?
- infatuated with
- infatuated with (someone or something)
- infatuated with her
- infatuated with him
- infatuated with it
- infatuated with me
- infatuated with one
- infatuated with somebody
- infatuated with someone
- infatuated with something
- infatuated with them
- infatuated with us
- infatuated with you
- infeasible path
- Infeasible Primal-Dual Path-Following Algorithm
- Infección Respiratoria Aguda Baja
- Infecciones de Transmisión Sexual
- Infecciones del Sitio Quirúrgico