I(redirected from I and i)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Financial, Encyclopedia.
Miller-Keane Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health, Seventh Edition. © 2003 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved.
1. Symbol for iodine (a superscript number before the letter designates an isotope); luminous intensity or radiant intensity; ionic strength (in mol/L); isoleucine; inosine.
2. As a subscript, symbol for inspired gas.
3. Designation for I blood group.
Abbreviation for intensity of electrical current, expressed in amperes.
Symbol for iso-.
Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
1. Electric current, expressed in amperes.
16. Isoleucine 18. Luminous intensity.
McGraw-Hill Concise Dictionary of Modern Medicine. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
Abbreviation for iodine;
Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing © Farlex 2012
Collins Dictionary of Biology, 3rd ed. © W. G. Hale, V. A. Saunders, J. P. Margham 2005
Abbreviation for intensity; iodine; isoleucine.
Medical Dictionary for the Dental Professions © Farlex 2012