References in periodicals archive ?
Factors in the psychological adjustment of homeless adolescent males: The role of coping style.
The prevalence of, and problems associated with, sexual abuse (SA) have not been sufficiently researched in the homeless adolescent population.
Gender differences in homeless adolescent behavior and sexual health practices as they relate to sexual victimization are underreported in the literature.
Incidence and prevalence of chlamydia, herpes, and viral hepatitis in a homeless adolescent population.
The aims of this doctoral dissertation study were to 1) explore the meaning of life for homeless adolescents, 2) examine how these youth structure their lives and how society has helped create that structure, 3) describe the cultural norms and mores of street life, and 4) understand how social, economic, and political forces within mainstream culture may influence the formation of a homeless adolescent subculture.
The current results support previous findings in which homeless young people were found to be depressed (Hirst, 1989) and in which 43% of a long-term homeless adolescent sample were severely depressed (Miner, 1991).
Homeless adolescents are considered emancipated minors,
HIV seroprevalence of over 8 percent was recently reported among the homeless population in San Francisco (Zolopa et al., 1994), 5 percent has been reported among homeless adolescents in New York City (Stricoff et al., 1991), and 1 percent has been reported in a community sample of homeless African American men in Miami (Centers for Disease Control [CDC], 1991).
Homeless adolescents count on the school to be an extension of their families.
Correlates of resilience in homeless adolescents. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 33, 33-40.
While continuity of care probably is important to nonhomeless youth and to homeless adults, it is likely to be even more essential for the provision of quality of care for homeless adolescents.
The challenge of changing drug and sex risk behaviors of runaway and homeless adolescents. Child Abuse & Neglect, 23, 1295-1306.
Medical browser ?
- home infusion therapy
- Home lobe
- home maintenance assistance
- home maintenance, impaired
- home modification
- home monitor
- Home Office
- Home Office pathologist
- Home Office Shortage Occupation List
- home page
- Home parenteral nutrition
- home range
- home remedy
- home safety checklist
- HOME scale
- home test
- home uterine activity monitoring
- home visit
- home visitation
- home, returning to
- Home, Sir Everard
- home-based medical transcription
- Homeless Adolescent
- homeless person
- homeobox gene
- homeobox genes
- homeometric autoregulation
- homeopathic first aid kit
- homeopathic medicine
- Homeopathic Medicine, Acute Prescribing
- Homeopathic Medicine, Constitutional Prescribing
- homeopathic remedy
- homeopathic symptom
- homeopathy, homoeopathy
Full browser ?
- Homeland Security Solutions, Inc.
- Homeland Security Standards Panel
- Homeland Security State Administrative Agency
- Homeland Security Studies and Analysis Institute
- Homeland Security Task Force
- Homeland Security Technology Corporation
- Homeland Security Technology Council
- Homeland Security Technology, Inc.
- Homeland Security Working Group
- Homeland Security Yellow Pages
- Homeland Security, United States Department of
- Homeland Security/Defense
- Homeland Security/Defense Education Consortium
- Homeland Stupidity
- Homeland Stupidity
- Homeland Support
- homelands movement
- Homeless & Indigent Persons Health Outreach Program
- Homeless & Reentry Helpers, Inc.
- Homeless Accommodation Leeds Pathway
- Homeless Action Center
- Homeless Adolescent
- Homeless Advocates and Service Providers Association
- Homeless and Housing Coalition of Kentucky, Inc
- Homeless and Indigent Population Health Outreach Project
- Homeless and Runaway Youth
- Homeless and Travelers Aid Society
- Homeless Animals Rescue Team
- Homeless Cat Management Team
- Homeless Cat Mangement Team
- homeless child
- Homeless Children
- Homeless Chronically Mentally Ill
- Homeless Civil Rights and Civil Liberties
- Homeless Court Program
- Homeless Diversion Unit
- Homeless dumping
- Homeless Economic Development Fund
- Homeless Families Support Network
- Homeless Health Care Center
- Homeless Housing and Assistance Corporation
- Homeless Housing and Assistance Program
- Homeless Individuals and Families Information System
- Homeless Initiative Partnership
- Homeless Is Still Human
- Homeless Legal Assistance Program
- Homeless Management Information Systems
- Homeless Mentally Ill Initiative
- Homeless Network of Yakima County
- Homeless Outreach and Advocacy Project
- Homeless Outreach Projects and Evaluation
- Homeless people