References in periodicals archive ?
The Devil's in the Detail: Final report of the independent evaluation of the Summary Care Record and HealthSpace programmes.
"Patients' attitudes to the summary care record and HealthSpace: qualitative study." BMJ 336, no.
Following research of environmental health electronic reporting systems that would allow for on-site inspections, activity tracking, and billing/invoicing, for all state-mandated environmental health programs and completion of the procurement process, HealthSpace, USA, Inc.
Advances in improving electronic health records aimed at providing accurate and portable data are currently being spearheaded by Google Health, Kaiser Permanente, and HealthSpace.
You may be able to view your SCR online once your GP has created it using a secure website called HealthSpace at www.healthspace.nhs.uk How secure is it?
These have developed to encompass new projects such as HealthSpace, a secure website for patients to store personal health information and Social Care Integration, which shares information with social services.
HealthSpace Advisor is a Web-based benchmarking tool from CSC that enables hospitals to analyze how effectively they use space in key revenue-generating areas and also provides administrators with information on enhancing operational efficiency, optimizing departmental revenue and improving healthcare delivery.
Towards the end of this year, a website called HealthSpace is expected to go live which will enable patients to check their records online.
The system, featuring the write-it-yourself HealthSpace section, will start next year.
HealthSpace's line of bed-safety/pressure-management products includes the Geo-Mattress with wings, offering solutions for protection against entrapment and falls, regulatory compliance, and liability concerns.
HealthSpace is a factory-direct supplier of furnishings and equipment designed exclusively for the long-term care industry.
Medical browser ?
- Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System
- Healthcare Concordat
- Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set
- healthcare evaluation
- healthcare governance
- healthcare need
- Healthcare of the Elderly
- healthcare professional
- healthcare provider
- healthcare purchaser
- Healthcare Resource Group
- healthcare science
- healthcare scientist
- Healthcare Scientist Practitioner
- healthcare serial killer
- healthcare-associated infection
- health-enhancing physical activity and exercise
- Healthier Food Mark
- health-maximisation approach
- health-needs assessment
- health-related physical fitness
- health-related quality of life
- health-related quality of life measure
- health-seeking behaviors
- health-technology assessment
- healthy baby
- healthy diet
- healthy food
- healthy habit
- Healthy Hospitals
- Healthy Living Centres
- Healthy People 2000
- Healthy People 2010
- Healthy People 2020
- healthy persons, medical evaluation of
- healthy volunteer
- healthy weight
- healthy worker effect
- healthy workplace
- Healy criteria
- Heaney operation
- Heaney, Noble Sproat
- heaped-up appearance
- hearing aid
Full browser ?
- HealthLogic Systems Corporation
- HealthMatics Emergency Department
- HealthNet International
- HealthPartners Research Foundation
- Healthpoint Capital, LLC
- HealthScience Archive Interoperability Group
- Healthservice Council of Metropolitan Louisville
- HealthSystems of Mississippi
- Healthtrac, Inc
- Healthtrust Purchasing Group
- Healthwatch England
- Healthworld Online
- Healthy & Ready to Work
- Healthy Active Central Oregon
- Healthy Active Living Education
- Healthy African American Families
- Healthy Ageing Campus Netherlands
- Healthy Ageing Task Force
- Healthy Aging Nutraceuticals
- Healthy Aging Partnership
- Healthy Air and Clean Transportation Ordinance
- Healthy Air for Northeast Denver
- Healthy Airwaves for Youth
- Healthy Alliance Life Insurance Company
- Healthy America
- Healthy Americans against Reforming Medicine
- Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa
- Healthy Asian Youth