References in periodicals archive ?
The moment was immortalized in the 1940 movie, "Knute Rockne, All-American," in which Ronald Reagan played Gipp. Reagan was so closely associated with the role that even after he became the 40th President of the United States, friends often referred to him as The Gipper.
Sanghee Lee, (1,2) Guang Yang, (1) William Mulligan, (1) Jerry Gipp, (1) and Wade Bushman (1,3)
"EPA has said if we don't have the staff, they could develop SWAT-like teams to do (inspections) for us," Gipp said.
Philosophically challenging is Alice Edler and Melanie Gipp's chapter on teaching Non Physician Anesthesia Providers in Tanzania: A Movement toward Sustainable Healthcare Development.
(2004); Bulajeva (2007); Gipp, Stobart (1993) be mokymosi kokybes nustatymo aspekto vertinimui priskiria ir mokymo bei mokymosi efektyvumo nustatyma ir informacija apie pati mokyma(si) (t.
Five patients had acromegaly, one each had gonadotropin independent precocious puberty (GIPP), hyperthyroidism and hypophosphatemic rickets.
THE GIPPER: GEORGE GIPP, KNUTE ROCKNE AND THE DRAMATIC RISE OF NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL provides a fine story of the legend of George Gipp, and comes from a veteran sportswriter and Pulitzer Prize nominee who shows readers what it means to 'win one for the Gipper'.
Rockne's Gipper speech came eight years after Notre Dame player George Gipp died in 1920.
Knute Rockne was the coach of the US Notre Dame team in the 1920s and George Gipp was his star player.
Considerations: While GIPP has limited or no flexibility or liquidity, along with minimal income portability, it does provide greater leverage for retirement income.
Currently L&G offers - also through IFAs - a Growth Investment Plan Plus 17 (GIPP 17) promising a 150% uplift on the performance of FTSE100 over six years on minimum pounds 500 sums.
Ultraliner, Grant Whittle, vice president: "Both our PVC alloy process and grout-in-place pipe (GIPP) liner system have been used for pressure pipe applications.
Medical browser ?
- Gingko biloba
- ginglymoid joint
- Ginkgo biloba
- Ginkgo extract
- ginkgolide B
- ginko biloba
- ginseng abuse syndrome
- Ginseng, Korean
- Giordano-Giovannetti diet
- Giovannini, Sebastiano
- Giraldés organ
- Girard reagent
- Girard, A.
- Girard’s treatment
- girdle anesthesia
- girdle pain
- girdle sensation
- girdle symptom
- Girdlestone procedure
- Girdlestone, Gathorne Robert
- Giroux, Jean Marie
- Gitelman syndrome
Full browser ?
- Gioventù Italiana del Littorio
- Giovine Italia
- GIPE II
- Gipp, George
- Gipping Valley Angling Club
- Gippius, Evgenii
- Gippius, Evgenii Vladimirovich
- Gippius, Zinaida Nikolayevna
- Gippsland Accommodation and Rehabilitation Support Service
- Gippsland Aquaculture Industry Network Inc
- Gippsland Asbestos Related Disease Support Inc.
- Gippsland Business Support
- Gippsland Centre for Art and Design
- Gippsland Climate Change Network
- Gippsland Community Leadership Program
- Gippsland Deer Stalkers Association
- Gippsland East Local Learning and Employment Network
- Gippsland Employment Skills Training
- Gippsland Funeral Services
- Gippsland Gate Radio & Electronics Club