GLURD | definition of GLURD by Medical dictionary
GRIA4 (redirected from GLURD)
GRIA4 A gene on chromosome 11q22 that encodes a member of the excitatory neurotransmitter glutamate receptor family, which are sensitive to alpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazole propionate (AMPA) and function as ligand-activated cation channels.
Weak data have linked GRIA4 mutations to schizophrenia.
Segen's Medical Dictionary. © 2012 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Gluon Liquid Omega Phased Plasma
- Glushchenko, Nikolai
- Glushchenko, Nikolai Petrovich
- Glushko, Valentin
- Glushko, Valentin Petrovich
- Glushkov, Ivan
- Glushkov, Ivan Nikolaevich
- Glushkov, Nikolai
- Glushkov, Nikolai Timofeevich
- Glushkov, Viktor
- Glushkov, Viktor Grigorevich
- Glushkov, Viktor Mikhailovich
- Glushkovskii, Adam
- Glushkovskii, Adam Pavlovich