References in periodicals archive ?
Cocaine-induced behavioral sensitization in adolescent rats endures until adulthood: lack of association with GluR1 and NR1 glutamate receptor subunits and tyrosine hydroxylase.
Notably, Ras-GTP (a kinase in the ERK pathway) has been shown to induce trafficking of GluR1 to synapses , and GSK3[beta] promotes membrane localization of NMDA receptors .
Takahashi et al., "Beta-amyloid accumulation in APP mutant neurons reduces PSD-95 and GluR1 in synapses," Neurobiology of Disease, vol.
1 protein mediates reconsolidation of morphine CPP by increased GluR1 cell surface expression: activation of ERK-coupled CREB is required.
The role of nitric oxide and GluR1 in presynaptic and postsynaptic components of neocortical potentiation.
Reversal of cocaine-induced behavioral sensitization and associated phosphorylation of the NR2B and GluR1 subunits of the NMDA and AMPA receptors.
Sakai et al., "Nobiletin, a citrus flavonoid with neurotrophic action, augments protein kinase A-mediated phosphorylation of the AMPA receptor subunit, GluR1, and the postsynaptic receptor response to glutamate in murine hippocampus," European Journal of Pharmacology, vol.
Possible role of platelet GluR1 receptors in comorbid depression and cardiovascular disease.
Topiramate reduces AMPA-induced Ca(2+) transients and inhibits GluR1 subunit phosphorylation in astrocytes from primary cultures.
In the same way, glutamate subunits GluR1 and NR1 are reduced, causing a profound deregulation in synapse-related proteins and behavior, marked deficits in social interaction behavior and an increased anxiety in the open field (Hermes, Li, Duman & Duman, 2011).
High abundance of GluR1 mRNA and reduced Q/R editing of GluR2 mRNA in individual NADPH-diaphorase neurons.
Abbomax has developed a panel of six anti-GluR antibodies: GluR1, GluR2/3, GluR4, GluR6/7, mGluR1, mGluR5.
Medical browser ?
- glucuronic acid
- glucuronyl transferase
- glue ear
- glue sniffing
- glue-footed gait
- glue-sniffer's neuropathy
- Gluge corpuscles
- Gluge, Gottlieb
- GLUT1 deficiency syndrome type 1
- GLUT1 deficiency syndrome type 2
- glutaconic acid
- glutamate acetyltransferase
- glutamate decarboxylase
- glutamate dehydrogenases
- glutamate formiminotransferase
- glutamate gamma-semialdehyde
- glutamate receptor
- glutamate synthase
- glutamic acid
- glutamic acid decarboxylase
- glutamic acid decarboxylase antibody
- glutamic acid decarboxylase autoantibodies
- glutamic acid hydrochloride
- glutamic dehydrogenase
- glutamic pyruvic transaminase
- glutamic-oxaloacetic transaminase
- glutamic-pyruvic transaminase
Full browser ?
- Gluon Liquid Omega Phased Plasma
- Glushchenko, Nikolai
- Glushchenko, Nikolai Petrovich
- Glushko, Valentin
- Glushko, Valentin Petrovich
- Glushkov, Ivan
- Glushkov, Ivan Nikolaevich
- Glushkov, Nikolai
- Glushkov, Nikolai Timofeevich
- Glushkov, Viktor
- Glushkov, Viktor Grigorevich
- Glushkov, Viktor Mikhailovich