F(redirected from Friday)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Miller-Keane Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health, Seventh Edition. © 2003 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier, Inc. All rights reserved.
1. Symbol for fractional concentration, followed by subscripts indicating location and chemical species; Fahrenheit; farad; fertility; visual field; fluorine; folate; filial generation, followed by subscript numerals indicating specified matings; phenylalanine; variance ratio.
2. Abbreviation for focus1; French scale.
Symbol for femto-; respiratory frequency; fugacity; formyl; fumarose form (usually following the symbol for the monosaccharide); function.
Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
1. Sports faceoff
5. fax machine number
7. Genetics filial generation
8. Sports forward
9. Sports foul
12. Football fumble
The American Heritage® Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2007, 2004 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
1. Degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Fragment–of antibody.
1. Breathing frequency–pulmonary function testing.
2. femto-, SI abbreviation for 10-15 .
McGraw-Hill Concise Dictionary of Modern Medicine. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
Abbreviation for visual field; farad; filial generation; fluorine; focus; force.
Abbreviation for faraday; Faraday constant; free energy.
Abbreviation for respiratory frequency; femto-; formyl; fugacity.
Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing © Farlex 2012
FAbbrev. for, or symbol for, the element Fluorine.
Collins Dictionary of Medicine © Robert M. Youngson 2004, 2005
Collins Dictionary of Biology, 3rd ed. © W. G. Hale, V. A. Saunders, J. P. Margham 2005
Abbreviation for phenylalanine; fluorine.
Medical Dictionary for the Dental Professions © Farlex 2012