FRIEDA


Also found in: Encyclopedia.

FRIEDA

Graduate education An annual database produced by the AMA, which supplants the 'Green Book' as the source of information on residency programs. See Green Book, Residency.
Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
In it, an incredulous Frieda Friedman expressed her concerns about incitement against Jews in Germany, asking, "Is incitement against Jews a sign of courage or cowardice, while Jews are only one percent of the German people?
Oh, Mom," exclaimed Frieda, "I think the cardinal is hurt.
In "Frieda Tails Volume 3," Frieda and her friend Wendy visit the zoo in the city one night, meeting all kinds of interesting animals.
PanAust owns 80% of the Frieda River project and Highlands Pacific holds the remaining 20%.
One of Frieda Hughes' misfortunes is that she carries her parents' anguish with her and her own accomplishments are inevitably compared to their brilliant poetry and tragic lives.
Fellow writers offer their opinions on his output, but of most interest will be an interview with Frieda Hughes who, in her first such TV appearance, talks in-depth about her father.
For example, Kao has expanded the John Frieda Frizz Ease family with the introduction of Beyond Smooth shampoos and conditioners and frizz immunity primer.
Jane did have one friend in Boyne City, Frieda Fitzgerald, the high school music teacher.
As liquidity shifts toward developed economies, the foreign reserves of emerging economies may not be enough to protect those financial systems, argues global strategist Gene Frieda for Project Syndicate: "In order to break the destabilizing cycle of short-term capital flows and excessive accumulation of foreign reserves, the International Monetary Fund, with broad support from the G-20, must devise new rules regarding monetary-policy spillovers.
Frieda Haindaka a former member of the popular girl duo group Gal Level launched her debut album at Otjiwarongo, entertaining music lovers of the town.
Frieda Wiebe took to the 20-km run and stood first in her category.
1 November 2013 - Australian mining company PanAust (ASX:PNA) said today it had agreed to buy 80% in the Frieda River copper-gold project in Papua New Guinea for an initial USD75m (EUR55.